Hello, guest
|
Name: Daniel
[ Original Post ]
I have six kids with my high school sweetheart. Devon is 19, Sarah is 18, Mary is 16, Lilly is 14, Anna is 10, and my twins Kaley and Opal are both one. We alternitive spank are childran. My wife disiplens the boys and I the girls. Sarah, Mary,Lilly all have the pants pulled down and I put them face up on the floor I hit them three times on the vagina and them because I feel bad I touch them. Its not like I rape or anything they always say Daddy I am so sorry please put your fingers in me. They always orgasim at least once My wife dose the same with devon. Exept she smacks his balls then jerks him of.The yonger ones just get a little smack n their fronts then a sucker. Though it sounds weird my kids and I have a very close relashionship. They sometimes are bad just to get it. Latley they have asked us for sex and weve said no. I no it sounds weird but it works for us and who are yu to judge
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Hannah | Date: Sep 20th, 2008 2:24 AM
your a sick bastoed and If I could I would rip your balls of with a peace of flint 

Name: kate | Date: Sep 17th, 2009 9:00 PM
Im not a perve someone help these kids who knows what these sickos will do when the twins are older 

Name: PDeverit | Date: Sep 23rd, 2009 9:28 AM
Child buttock-battering vs. DISCIPLINE:

Child buttock-battering for the purpose of gaining compliance is nothing more than an inherited bad habit.

Its a good idea for people to take a look at what they are doing, and learn how to DISCIPLINE instead of hit.

I think the reason why television shows like "Supernanny" and "Dr. Phil" are so popular is because that is precisely what many (not all) people are trying to do.

There are several reasons why child bottom-slapping isn't a good idea. Here are some good, quick reads recommended by professionals:

Plain Talk About Spanking
by Jordan Riak,

The Sexual Dangers of Spanking Children
by Tom Johnson,

NO VITAL ORGANS THERE So They Say
by Lesli Taylor M.D. and Adah Maurer Ph.D.

Most compelling of all reasons to abandon this worst of all bad habits is the fact that buttock-battering can be unintentional sexual abuse for some children. There is an abundance of educational resources, testimony, documentation, etc available on the subject that can easily be found by doing a little research on "spanking".

Just a handful of those helping to raise awareness of why child bottom-slapping isn't a good idea:

American Academy of Pediatrics,
American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry,
Center For Effective Discipline,
PsycHealth Ltd Behavioral Health Professionals,
Churches' Network For Non-Violence,
Nobel Peace Prize recipient Archbishop Desmond Tutu,
Parenting In Jesus' Footsteps,
The LDS Church (http:education.byu.edu/youcandothis/spanking.html click "quotes on spanking"),
Global Initiative To End All Corporal Punishment of Children,
United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child.

In 26 countries, child buttock-battering is prohibited by law (with more in process). In fact, the US was the only UN member that did not ratify the Convention on the Rights of the Child. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us