Hello, guest
|
Name: sherrelle
[ Original Post ]
My son was born in August 05 with down syndrome. It was devistating to my family because we were not aware of what was ahead for us. He had heart sugery at four months old. That was successful. I also breastfed him. At 18 months he eats well he walks and babbles. He points at objects that he wants. He has therapy weekly. He is very friendly, and is always happy. He has two older brothers who are a great help to his development. Each day is a strugggle to his development but we work super hard every day. His growth and motor skills are progressing well. Im looking to talk to people with children any disabilities.My son is the best thing that could have ever happened to me. Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected].
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Soraya | Date: May 31st, 2007 8:31 AM
Hi there sherrelle. My name is soraya and i recently had a baby girl that was born with downs syndrome. she too had heart surgery at 2 months old and she has recovered amazingly. She may only be 5 months old but i dont know what i would do without her. You are not alone and it would be great to hear from you. feel free to e mail me at [email protected] 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us