Hello, guest
|
Name: Nicolaaa
[ Original Post ]
you watch bb?

Does Charley remind you of Vicki Pollard?
"the thing is yeah...i aint even bothered though because yhpih 'eopbiqwouougg" i hate her

and that task!! I wanted to hide behind the bush and throw bricks at them all!

I like that posh lookalike "Its not my fault my hair has a kink in it! Its too short" *sobs*

ANd i like the welsh girlie...she's cool...Nikki is a smart arse who is just going round arse licking "im just trying to make sure everyone is fed yeh"

and yeh...Carole is the most disgusting woman...but I like her too..she's like a nicer femaile John Mcruick.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Emma | Date: Jun 6th, 2007 8:02 AM
lol yeah i watched it‼
Made me piss when she was crying about the natural kink in her hair. wow she must have a tough life if thats her biggest problem. lol and the way they were all bitching over the traightners‼ LMFAO‼ whats the point of straightening your hair at nite anyways. lol
if i was in there i think i would of bitched slapped charley and told her she aint all that. lol 

Name: Emma | Date: Jun 6th, 2007 8:05 AM
there all a bunch of big headed bimbos. lol there sooo annoying. lol
and leslie looks like my old r.s teacher. LMAO 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 6th, 2007 8:08 AM
leslie just looks familar...havent worked out from where yet though. "you wont like me when im angry" lmaooooo 

Name: Emma | Date: Jun 6th, 2007 8:11 AM
all there all after is fame, but none of them are gonna get it. lol BB will proberly ruin their lifes. lol
makes me laugh how desperate they all are over guys‼ lol 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 6th, 2007 8:15 AM
lmao i know!!

and shangbang asking bb if she would sitll get contracts if she walked!!!!!! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us