Hello, guest
|
Name: Dawn C.
[ Original Post ]
to my son Dan!!!

He will be 20 years old tomorrow. It seems like yesterday that I was bringing him home from the hospital and now he's no longer even a teenager : ( *sniffle sniffle...where did my sweet baby go?? LOL!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: marija | Date: May 28th, 2007 11:00 PM
hhhahahahaha hapski birthski...cutie :-)

cheer up mummy....you should be proud :-) done a bloody good job there!!!!! 

Name: marija | Date: May 28th, 2007 11:01 PM
YOU LIVED....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Name: Dr Bunnz | Date: May 28th, 2007 11:02 PM
aww i can imagine! go have another one ;) hehe..oh im sure in a few years dan will find a lovely GF and you will be a grandma :D

Happy Birthday! 

Name: winnmom | Date: May 28th, 2007 11:02 PM
aweeee........ 

Name: BeEnIe | Date: May 28th, 2007 11:03 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM

I KNOW HOW YOU ARE FEELING IT GETS TOUGH WHEN THEY ARE ALL GROWN UP 

Name: Irene | Date: May 28th, 2007 11:04 PM
Wow 2o yrs old,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN,
with many many happy ones to come,
im freaking out that its my brother Chris's birthday today and he is 44, OH MY GOD, time flies.. 

Name: Dawn C. | Date: May 28th, 2007 11:05 PM
Thanks ladies : ) I can't help but be a little sad and happy all at the same time lol.

Any ideas on a gift?? He says he doesn't want anything except for us to take him out to dinner to either the Outback or Chili's. 

Name: Dawn C. | Date: May 28th, 2007 11:06 PM
The days get longer and the years get shorter lol. 

Name: winnmom | Date: May 28th, 2007 11:07 PM
so Dawn....any grandbabies yet????? 

Name: rain | Date: May 28th, 2007 11:08 PM
Wow, Dawn, I did not know you had one this age, We should talk more, lol.It is a shock isn’t it.
Happy Birthday to the young man
And congratulations to mom! 

Name: Dawn C. | Date: May 28th, 2007 11:09 PM
No Winn...not yet lol. Who would have thought that my boys would actually listen to all those safe sex lectures?? Ungrateful brats LOL! 

Name: marija | Date: May 28th, 2007 11:11 PM
nope no idea on a gift....dont know what boys are into....unless its alcoholic or cash...LOL
maybe a mystery flight?
voucher for ....something...hahahahahahaha 

Name: Randi | Date: May 28th, 2007 11:12 PM
Happy birthday to you son! I'm surprised you don't have grandbabies yet... he is a hottie LOL 

Name: rain | Date: May 28th, 2007 11:14 PM
I know how you feel, I look at it, as a new journey in motherhood, we have to learn to be mothers of fledgling adults. I am learning every day. We take it all with humor and pride, and more humor, and some humor. lol
We gave our son a gift card for clothes. Money, I did all the memory gifts already. I wrote them each a book full of everything I had taught them, and future advice for adulthood. They both loved it. I filled it with family stories, pictures, opinions and advice. 

Name: Irene | Date: May 28th, 2007 11:14 PM
hey dawn,
does he have an MP4 player,
they are sweome, but he must if hes 20..
ill keep thinking of ideas,, hmmm whats his favourite football team, how about a picture frame of them...

ill think of more but must go now x 

Name: Dawn C. | Date: May 28th, 2007 11:15 PM
LOL!! I would LOVE to have grandbabies...as soon as he graduates college : )) I'll even take the ready made kind lol. 

Name: Irene | Date: May 28th, 2007 11:16 PM
OH OH,lol i thought of what you can get him,
go to personalisedpapers.com and grab him a personalised newspaper, they are so much fun and awesome,

i think thats the site, try it out, let me know. 

Name: marija | Date: May 28th, 2007 11:20 PM
i'll send you some ready mades...LOL
hes 16 toilet trained and all..:-) 

Name: Randi | Date: May 28th, 2007 11:23 PM
I will take a ready made if you can make Kaden a ready made for me Marija. Just send him back in 16 years. Thanks. 

Name: Dawn C. | Date: May 28th, 2007 11:23 PM
SOLD!!! Send them all LOL! I would have loved to have had a houseful of boys : ) I don't have the patience now for a baby but I'll take any age 3 and over LOL!! 

Name: Dawn C. | Date: May 28th, 2007 11:24 PM
And you don't know how lucky you are that Jared is toilet trained...mine still aren't LOL!! 

Name: marija | Date: May 28th, 2007 11:44 PM
hehehehehe well hes trained to pee in the toilet his style is ON the toilet....threatened him with making him sit !!!!!!!! 

Name: mamal | Date: May 29th, 2007 12:17 AM
Happy Birthday Dan!! Congratulations Dawn! I still think mama should get a present every year for pushing the 'baby' out too!

How bout getting him a Shuffle IPOD they're only around $70 and the 'kids' seem to love them. Also what about a gift certificate to Continental or Budakhan down at Ceasar's Pier. That way he gets a beginning to a night down in AC. Maybe concert tickets to a concert there too, so many are now headlining in AC instead of Philly. Or the same sort of thing for here in Philly. 

Name: Layne | Date: May 29th, 2007 12:25 AM
Ohhh dawn I know how you feel....My oldest son is 25...Alls I keep thinking is in 5 years he'll be 30...sigh...wasnt i just 30 yesterday...Life is so short. 

Name: Dana G | Date: May 29th, 2007 12:33 AM
20???? WOW...I pictured you as early 30's, guess I was WAY off....lol...congrats though, sounds like you did a good job : ) 

Name: winnmom | Date: May 29th, 2007 2:33 AM
How are his socks???? lol 

Name: hdc_momof2 | Date: May 29th, 2007 2:35 AM
HAPPY B-DAY!!! :-) 

Name: cinner29 | Date: May 29th, 2007 4:15 AM
Happy Birthday Dan!!!!! Why do they have to grow up so fast? I hope the both of you have a great day. 

Name: Dawn C. | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:22 AM
I have exactally 14 minutes until his birth time...he's getting a big kiss hahahahahaha!!

LOL Dana...I am 39 : )) But TY! 

Name: marija | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:24 AM
lick his face....LOL...they love it!!!!....reallly they do ...heheheheh
he cant slap me from there...AHAHHAHAHAHAHA 

Name: Dawn C. | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:33 AM
LMAO!!! He would LOVE that...NOT! Ok so I'm gonna do it just to gross him out hehehehe! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us