Hello, guest
|
Name: Della
[ Original Post ]
I am new here and I am a married mama of 2 kiddles but I am a SAHM. Alot of people look at me as if I do NOTHING all day when really I am so busy that by 8pm I am beat tired.

Anyone else get this?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: winnmom | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 12:08 AM
oh yes......People just do not understand how tiring being a sahm is!!!!!!!our homes are in use all the time.......so cleaning all the time./.......always with the kids......
welcome........ 

Name: mommylj | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 12:10 AM
hi Della. I am also a SAHM of 3. I'm extremely tired at the end of the night. Very common I believe. Nice to meet you. Do you live in the states? 

Name: momof3 | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 12:22 AM
Oh my yes!! Some people think that we sit around and eat bonbons all day! I had a friend tell me 2 weeks ago that it must be nice to have all that extra time. She said it because I made homemade dog treats!! 

Name: Della | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 12:24 AM
mommylj-I am in Canada but I do have a sister that is in the states and who just gave birth to her second baby today!

winnmom-I hear ya. It doesnt matter how many times a day you clean your livingroon or kitchen it never stays that way for any longer hten 5 minutes. 

Name: winnmom | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 12:30 AM
Della, I am in Canada too...where abouts are you? I am in B.C 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 12:56 AM
Welcome Della, i completley understand you, my husband gets home from work around 10:30 at night and i am so tired but he expects me to stay up watching tv with him, I guess they think because we stay at home that we get to watch tv and hang out but they dont see us running around feeding the kids changing them cleaning the house and all that. I think we can only appreciate each other. 

Name: winnmom | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 12:58 AM
probably why we come to this forum....support.......others just do not get that what we do all day is draining......... 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 12:59 AM
I think one day im going to put down on paper everything that i did that day and i mean everything and show it to my husband and then i want a award for it LOL. 

Name: winnmom | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 1:04 AM
lol melissa.....I do not think that every thing we do would fit on one piece of paper.....I mean if we wrote everything down....every time we wiped aw bum, cleaned a spill, wiped a nose, washed kids hands, read a book, coloured, oh my oh my......it would never fit on a piece of paper..... 

Name: Dana G | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 1:17 AM
Hello Della...I think we all get that at sometime or another...We should all do nothing for one day and let the house go...but I guess we would end up just having the mess to clean up. 

Name: Della | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 1:32 AM
winnmom, I am in New Brunswick. 

Name: Dana G | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 1:34 AM
So how old are the kids Della? 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 1:37 AM
Exactly winnmom, thats why we should do it LOL. 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 1:39 AM
Hi dana how are you? 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 1:44 AM
Has anyone tried to get on here and it says to many connections and you cant get on? 

Name: Dana G | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 1:44 AM
I just got kicked off twice because of that reason. 

Name: Dana G | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 1:45 AM
I think people stay logged in all day even when there not actually chatting. 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 1:46 AM
You know i never actually log out i always forget, but sometimes when i get back on and i try to post something it says im logged out, its wierd. 

Name: Meagan | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 1:46 AM
what happens when you get kicked off? Does it come up with warning: something or rather blah blah blah?? 

Name: Dana G | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 1:47 AM
They must just kick some off every now and then to make room 

Name: Dana G | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 1:48 AM
So how was your day? I guess your days not over yet. 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 1:48 AM
It doesnt seem like there are alot of people on here, but it happens to me all the time. 

Name: Dana G | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 1:51 AM
I just got kicked off again....Meagan it says....
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/httpd/babycrowd.com/db_connect.php on line 7
connection to SQL-server failed 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 1:52 AM
Its been ok, nothing to much going on here the same old stuff i guess. Im actually thinking of making a list tonight of everything like cleaning that i have to do and schedule things i feel like i clean everyday and everything is still a mess. so mabey if i do that it wont seem so overwhelming sometimes. 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 1:52 AM
It happens when i comment something and then push the submit button. 

Name: Meagan | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 1:53 AM
Yeah it's happened to me twice! It is sayin Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/httpd/babycrowd.com/db_connect.php on line 7
connection to SQL-server failed....
How long have you ladies been on for? 

Name: Dana G | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 1:54 AM
I know what you mean. I feel like I'm always doing something, but I never get it all done....I'm telling the hubby next year i want a maid for Christmas!

But he would flip his lid if I did. 

Name: Dana G | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 1:54 AM
I've been on for like 20 minutes i think...on and off 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 1:55 AM
My husband said one time mabey we could get a maid like once every other week too deep clean everything but i cant see paying someone when im home all day. 

Name: Dana G | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 1:55 AM
I logged out then logged back in. it helped so far. 

Name: Meagan | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 1:56 AM
Yeah I don't know what it is.. Maybe your only allowed on for a certain time now or something? I don't know.. Or can only reply a certain amount of times?? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us