Hello, guest
|
Name: mellisa
[ Original Post ]
Hi everyone, i know no one is probably on right now or at least it seems like that but i just wanted to say hi i havent been on in a few days so i was wondering how everyone was, i hope all is well, im gonna go put the kids to bed, ill be back in a bit.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Pasha | Date: Feb 23rd, 2007 4:00 AM
Hi Mellisa how are u 

Name: mellisa | Date: Feb 23rd, 2007 4:07 AM
im fine pashe how are you doing, im in the middle of putting the kids to bed but i should be back in a fe minutes, i hope everything is going well for you. 

Name: mellisa | Date: Feb 23rd, 2007 4:07 AM
im sorry i spelled your name wrong :) 

Name: Pasha | Date: Feb 23rd, 2007 4:08 AM
no worries Mellisa. I should be there when u come back 

Name: mellisa | Date: Feb 23rd, 2007 4:43 AM
Hiya, im back sorry so late, we just got a puppy and hes a handful he just doesnt want to go to the bathroom outside, and im so tired of cleaning up puppy mess. 

Name: mellisa | Date: Feb 23rd, 2007 4:49 AM
Looks like youve gone, i hope you have a goodnight, ill talk to ya later. :) 

Name: Pasha | Date: Feb 23rd, 2007 4:49 AM
I'm here!!! 

Name: Pasha | Date: Feb 23rd, 2007 4:50 AM
do u think there is any way you can get him trained or something? I don't know anything about dogs 

Name: mellisa | Date: Feb 23rd, 2007 5:02 AM
i was actually supposed to call petsmart and find out how old he can be to get trained, hopefully right now hes 10 weeks old and hes stubborn just like the rest of the family LOL. 

Name: Pasha | Date: Feb 23rd, 2007 5:09 AM
lol I see! Any plans for the weekend? 

Name: mellisa | Date: Feb 23rd, 2007 5:14 AM
Sorry ive been trying to answer back but my computer was going crazy but anyways on sat im going to a baby shower and getting out of the house for a bit and on sun were probably just gonna hang out, how about you? 

Name: Pasha | Date: Feb 23rd, 2007 5:16 AM
nothing much really, my cousin is staying with me for a while with her 14 months old so we're probably jsut going to hang out wioth the babies or BREATHE when they're napping, the house is CRAZY right now lol 

Name: iluvmygirls | Date: Feb 23rd, 2007 5:17 AM
Hey girls.. how goes it? ~Kristin~ 

Name: Pasha | Date: Feb 23rd, 2007 5:20 AM
It goes Kristin! 

Name: Pasha | Date: Feb 23rd, 2007 5:21 AM
u? 

Name: iluvmygirls | Date: Feb 23rd, 2007 5:26 AM
where did mellisa go.. im splendid Pasha.. of course you already knew that.. heheeh! ~Kristin~ 

Name: mellisa | Date: Feb 23rd, 2007 5:27 AM
Ok, im giving up on my computer it keeps freezing up on me, so goodnight ladies and i hope you both have great weekends, ill talk to you later. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us