Hello, guest
|
Name: Don't have one
[ Original Post ]
I had a beautiful baby boy and he is so good. I love him to death and I have never loved anyone this much. So here is the question. Don't think I'm dumb or gross but the hospital told me I could have sex in four weeks and my baby will be a month old tomorrow. I'm scarred to have sex is it going to hurt really bad? This is my first baby. Is it ok to do it in four weeks? I don't want to but I also don't want to disappoint my boyfriend.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: To have a question | Date: Apr 28th, 2006 2:25 AM
Make sure you get on birth control if thats what you want. Do it when you feel ready. Remmeber haveing a baby means that you both need to be well taken care of. Talk to your boyfriend and let him know, if he loves you he should understand. Oh, yeah you can also talk to your doctor when you go to your follow up appt. Congrats on the baby. 

Name: Don't have one | Date: Apr 28th, 2006 3:07 AM
Thanx 

Name: Angela1 | Date: Apr 28th, 2006 4:47 AM
I just had a baby about seven weeks ago and I only waited four weeks. You actually heal really fast. But it is scary if you havent had any other kids. I would just wait until you are comfortable. Dont rush it. You know your body best.!! Congrats!! 

Name: Fiona | Date: Apr 28th, 2006 11:56 AM
Perhaps you could use some KY or something. Just take it slow and if it hurts then don't do it and try again a couple of weeks later.

Your boyfriend will have to be patient. Some women don't want to have sex for months following a baby as they're too tired. You shouldn't rush yourself or you'll end up by becoming too anxious and won't enjoy it. 

Name: dee43701 | Date: Apr 28th, 2006 4:14 PM
my first baby i never had stiches and when we did have sex after her it did not hurt my second i ripped realy bad and i had a bunch of stitches and yes every time haveing sex after that felt like the stitches was coming out for about 4 or 5 times of sex and then it started feeling natural so i hope this helps you and it does not scare you but i am telling you the truth 

Name: Kristin | Date: Apr 28th, 2006 5:58 PM
You should have sex when you are good and ready. You can atleast try, and if it hurts or is uncomfortable....hand your boyfriend some lube. haha. If your body is not ready to have sex, you dont want to do damage because then it will just take longer to heal. I was able to have sex after about 5 weeks. And yes...make sure you are on BC!! If your BF is disappointed, he's just gonna have to deal with it. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us