Hello, guest
|
Name: rain
[ Original Post ]
What is up with that new job! Are you too tired to visit, or are you more relaxed because of it. lol
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: RhondaMark | Date: Aug 19th, 2007 10:32 PM
Irene has a new job!!?That is great news to hear!!. 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Aug 19th, 2007 10:36 PM
i didnt know she was getting a new job, what are yah doing irene ? 

Name: rain | Date: Aug 19th, 2007 10:44 PM
I think she said it was just a part time job. 

Name: RhondaMark | Date: Aug 19th, 2007 10:56 PM
Well i am very happy for Irene,i have not gotten a chance to talk with her in a while!!. 

Name: rain | Date: Aug 19th, 2007 11:03 PM
Stick around Rhonda and we will see if we get her in here to tell us what she is up to. I am off to dinner with my hubby, but I will see you all tomorrow. Irene-I hope you are enjoying getting out! 

Name: Irene | Date: Aug 20th, 2007 12:31 AM
hey there you gals,
how you all doing??

yeah my new job, hmmm what can I say,,

My Boss is the BIIIIGEST W........R I'm only there now because I need the Csah, he doesnt know how to run a business, I give my advice on how to make it easier & have an actual system in there & he is soooo Siacarstic insteda,

I went in 1/2 hour early & he did not pay me for it, because he sees it as me going in to get familiar with the place...

I love the customers, plus the other workers are great as there are 7 of us all up, but he is just soooo ARRRRGHHH A Moron!!!

I work 3 days a week, he does want me for 5 days but it is myMum that cant baby sit for more than 3 days and reason why she cant is cause she has to drive up 30 minutes to get here & her Athritis is not good,,

I feel so bad that I have her here looking after my boys but what Do I do, I wish there was an other way!!

anyway I'll get back on in 2 hours, hopefully you are all on & I will tell you why i think Peter(My Boss) Is an idiot!!!

thanks for thinking of me all...

xxx 

Name: RhondaMark | Date: Aug 20th, 2007 12:53 AM
Irene sorry about your boss!!.So what kind of job is it!!?I want to hear all about it!!. 

Name: winnmom | Date: Aug 20th, 2007 12:55 AM
Hey Irene!
So good tp hear from you.
Oh Dont feel bad about your Mom watching your kids......it is such good bonding time! 

Name: Irene | Date: Aug 20th, 2007 12:33 PM
hey all, thanks for that...

I work in very veRRRRRY Busy trendy cafe! there are 7 of us, everyone is nice, all except for one...
Peter, he is just anm arrogant rude siacarstic man... who is also moody...

I'm only in there cause I need the cash,, it pays $16 hr, they sell everything, the food is just perfect, very expensive, you pay top dollar for some of the things, and the people pay, and pay it every day,

they seat 80 plus people,,,

anyway, I' still looking for another job so I can have something lined up for when I decide to leave, cause if I told you what an asehole e was you'll all agree that I sould get my butt out of there!!!!! 

Name: cinner29 | Date: Aug 20th, 2007 1:44 PM
hey Irene what is the cafe called......maybe we will call in the next time we are in Sydney!!!!! I know that some people who own cafes or restaurants are clueless.....and rude......why they get into the business I don't know. Just make sure you keep looking for that 'perfect' job.......it is out there! I know right now I would love to hire some experienced staff.......maybe you should move to Newcastle!!! 

Name: Irene | Date: Aug 20th, 2007 5:43 PM
Awww thanks ciner lol...

its my fault he treats me like this,
because without helping, I put into it as though it is my own business & obviously he does not like that...

one time last week, I got tips & so I left them on the register & he yelled, ...

what is this money out here for???
I replied, they are tips from customers, for me,,, & he placed money in till!!!

then I recomended that he gets us(workers) either our own sterilsed stainless steel containers big enough to carry our own knife, tongs & rag in sanitised water so when we are busy serving & making lunches, they dont go walk abouts & you dont have to go seraching for your knife at the other end of the shop,,,

or if not, why not have aprons like the butchers do that have their knives, tongs etc around their waist & he yelled out in a siacarstic matter...

oh yeah, why dont you invent it then, make a lot of money, & while we are at it, would you like your own cash register!!!

then when it wasnt busy & we had no customers, I walked around writing down prices just so I wouldnt have too ask them every second, & do you know what he did & how dare he,
he got up & said what are you doing???, and I told him, & he placed his hand on the back of my neck & walked me over to the sandwich bar & said, "not now okay, right now you need to prepare afew more wraps & rolls with Nikki before lunch rush starts"!!!

anyway, thats just a coupe of the things, I wont get into the rest..

as for the name of it, I'll tell you in msn,,. 

Name: Mando | Date: Aug 25th, 2007 6:46 AM
NO MONEY WHAT SO EVER JOIN AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF

You shouldn't pay anyone to start making money and work from home

GO TO : http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/23144

ANY ?'S Please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Aug 25th, 2007 10:23 AM
Mando.. piss off. 

Name: Judge.Judy | Date: Aug 25th, 2007 12:46 PM
I think all your boss wants you to do is your job irene. He did not hire you to walk around and write down prices. Actually making the wraps and rolls before the lunch rush is much more productive. He will evaluate you on your productivity. I recommend being productive. 

Name: Irene | Date: Aug 26th, 2007 5:54 AM
Judge Judy, I know that wraps & rolls are more important to make, but the other Girl I work with said she was finished and had 3 more to do, and she was the one that sent me off to jot down prices,

anyway what type of stuffed up name is Judge Judy, get over yoursef why dont you...

anyway girls, you'll be pleased to know that I am still working in there & my Boss is okay now,

I almost left the 1st week, but havent as he is pleased with my work & treats me really good, so I am happy...... 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 26th, 2007 6:03 AM
I recomend................a nap. z 

Name: Irene | Date: Aug 26th, 2007 6:05 AM
nap for wholol. or did you post in wrong post maxie hun 

Name: Irene | Date: Aug 26th, 2007 6:13 AM
lol maxie this was meant for Dawn wasnt it... your funny g/f 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 26th, 2007 6:16 AM
first z is my pet name for jj...................after a while it becomes obvious WHY i feel z is appropiate... :) and i just thought that ya know........it could appreciate, a possible solution to apparent inability to funtion in a rational manner.........by accepting my proposal to .......no wait.....recomendation....to nap. :) 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us