Hello, guest
|
Name: GoldiLocks
[ Original Post ]
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.
Okay,
here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just
copy and paste into a new survey 4 urself :-)

Change all the answers so that they apply to you.
Tis the Season to be NICE!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? I don't think we've ever had a real one...I'd like to try but with kids getting into EVERYTHING eg,, Christos who already has broken around 8 xmas balls :-( I have just put up my Artiffical :-)
3. When do you put up the tree? Last weekend,
4. When do you take the tree down? Jan 12
5. Do you like eggnog? never tried it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? my barbie doll house,
7. Hardest person to buy for? I don't have a hard time...I start early and look for nice things and match them to the person haha
8. Easiest person to buy for? my husband, he is happy with everything I get him,
9. Do you have a nativity scene? sure do,.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? hmm the pj's i used to get every year by my aunty,

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? home alone,

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? All year
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? lol...never
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? all the home made food, (my Mothers food is so Yummy)
16. Lights on the tree? multi-coloured
17. Favorite Christmas song? anything really, as long as its a dance & happy song,
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? what does travel mean???

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? rudolph, blitzen,comet,dancer,prancer,dasher,..christos, Andonis, Nicholas & Angellos, thats right isant it?

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? I like to wait but i must admit i have pulled open a few to have a peak :-)
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The big lines of people at all the stores
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? any
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? seafood, seafood, seafood, ,ham,greek salads, greek bbq, yummmy, im getting hungry,,roast lamb , seafood & oh did i mention i just looooove seafood!!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? less bills & less fat,
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? anyone who wants to fill out a survey or has time :-)
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? lol, someone who cant be bothered,
28, was this Xmas Survey fun?... yes
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Lola-May | Date: Nov 30th, 2008 8:42 AM
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper! I know it's a waste but I love watching my kid tear into his presents.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real. It needs to smell like Christmas.
3. When do you put up the tree? I try to have it all up the first weekend in December.
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years day or eve if I'm feeling adventurous. Out with the old and in with the new.
5. Do you like eggnog? Can't stand it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My roller skates.
7. Hardest person to buy for? I am really good at buying presents. No one is too hard to buy for.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Silas. He'd be happy with a banana.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope. Maybe I should.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Cheap ear rings. For one, I have highly sensitive skin so cheap metal is only going to cause pain, secondly I don't wear ear rings...this was a gift from a friend I hang out with CONSTANTLY!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home alone is up there for sure but I really, really love It's a Wonderful Life. Something about Jimmy Stewarts voice that does it for me.,

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I see something that I think would be a good gift for someone.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Heck yes! No sense in wasting it if I'm going to get no use out of it! Plus it saves me money. Ha ha ha!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Now that I'm a "grown up" I can have the baked goods whenever I want because I make the rules...but I am not in charge of when mandarin oranges are in season...
16. Lights on the tree? Uh yes...ha ha ha! Mostly white but there's pink ones too. I'm switching my colours up this year I think.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh man Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton's "Once Upon a Christmas" album. It's my favorite thing to listen to, gets me in the holiday spirit. My mum and I used to listen to it when I was little while we were decorating.,
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home. I know my parents would love for us to go to them but it aint happening.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yep.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have a star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?One on Chistmas eve and the rest Christmas morning. Just a little something before bed to make it all that much harder to sleep.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The people who forget how to drive and lose all sight of other people while shopping. It's nuts.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like lots that I've seen. Currently ours is golds and burgundys. I'm thinking about changing it though...
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? The million and one different types of veggies.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A massage.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? I dunno.
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Someone with more to do on a Saturday night than I do.
28, was this Xmas Survey fun?... Sure! 

Name: VonDoomsMom | Date: Nov 30th, 2008 11:29 PM
2. Real tree or Artificial? I like artificial-no needles but hubby gets real every year and trims in with a gas trimmer in the house
3. When do you put up the tree? sometime b4 xmas
4. When do you take the tree down? Jan 2
5. Do you like eggnog? love it
6. Favorite gift received as a child? a ghetto blaster
7. Hardest person to buy for? hubby
8. Easiest person to buy for? mom
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes but its snowmen
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I got a book about fairies which would have been cool if I was like 11 but I was 35!!!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story!!! You shot your eye out!!!!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? some time b4 xmas
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? ummm no I should have though maybe this year
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chocolate---and its EVERYWHERE!!!
16. Lights on the tree? white
17. Favorite Christmas song? little drummer boy
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Unfortunatley travel wish I could stay home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? rudolph, dancer cupid comet blitzen donner blitzen,comet,dancer,prancer,dasher,.uhhhhh is that nine?

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A Santa Clause actually
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We do one on Xmas eve and then after breakfast on xmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? My lack of money
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? i have clear glass balls, and purple/blue and Red/green bows
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? We always have Fish soup, lasagna, twice baked potatos, antipasto salad, ect
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Nothing
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? IDK IDC
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Again IDK & IDC
28, was this Xmas Survey fun?yeah okay yeah↓ 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Dec 1st, 2008 12:00 AM
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial.
3. When do you put up the tree? Mid Dec
4. When do you take the tree down? Early Jan
5. Do you like eggnog? Never tasted iit. Isn't taken in Ireland
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Toy ponies
7. Hardest person to buy for? My mam
8. Easiest person to buy for? My son
9. Do you have a nativity scene? A little one
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Clothes. I have receiving clothes. I'm 25! I like to choose my own clothes! But no doubt, my folks will buy me clothes, which I'll end up donating to a charity shop.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Sound of Music
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually Mid Dec, but this yeah I started Mid Nov - Much better!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Don't think so ...
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Quorn Roll
16. Lights on the tree? Multi coloured
17. Favorite Christmas song? In the Deep Mid Winter
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Wish I could stay at home, but have to travel 80 miles to my folks
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Erm ... Nope
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open presents Christmas Eve or morning? Mark and I open ours to each other on Christmas Eve, Joey's are opened in the morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The way you're obligated to travel home even though you don't want to, and even though noone could be bothered to travel 80 miles to visit you - and the way you get Christmas cards from people you never hear from at any other time of the year!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Eh?
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Quorn Roll!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Just a happy day
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? No idea
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? No idea
28. Was this Xmas Survey fun?... Sure ↑ 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us