Hello, guest
|
Name: sunshine
[ Original Post ]
hello well i went to the hospital they kept me there for about 45 minutes, my contractions were still 25 - 30 mins apart, anyways apparantly my stress levels are realy high!!! so now im sat at home, i was told if my contractions get to less than 20 mins apart i have to go back argh!! so just an update speak soon hope all is well x
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Nicola | Date: Feb 24th, 2007 8:16 PM
awww lol well try to be less stressed...if thats possible...

pleased it went okay...i would try and keep them in there for a little while yet...i didnt have mind till i was 37 weeks and they were a healthy weight then....

how much do yours weigh now at your last scan? do you know if your having boys or girls or one of each? 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 24th, 2007 8:23 PM
im having one of each, they weighed about 2lb 3oz at my last scan which i thought was pretty big for twins but my scan was only 2 days ago but still thats small for surviving now i suppose, olli came to meet me at the hospital, so we had a chat i think my stress has gone down now the hospital want to keep a close eye on the twins though, they are about every 15 - 20 mintues now but i was told that the 1st stage of labor your not supposed to go to hospital until you get to every 5 mins how are you, did u go to the hospital earlier? 

Name: Nicola | Date: Feb 24th, 2007 8:28 PM
aww so small!

I went to the hospital, he's okay he's just broke his arm and has got some bruising but he'll be fine. and we're fine...bloody twins are still awake as i let them sleep till about half 4.pm! 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 24th, 2007 8:34 PM
oh thats not good do they sleep alot? aww bless hope his arm gets better, i know they are so tiny i dont now why they want to come out already! i think i am just going to keep m leg tightly crossed and not let them lol my waters still havnt broke but im not sure whether that means anything because apparantly midwives break them for you? 

Name: Nicola | Date: Feb 24th, 2007 8:43 PM
my waters broke naturally.

they usually sleep well, they dont usually have a nap during the day but i let them today have a bloody slumber session... I was waiting arund at a cafe for the Paul's op to finish and they fell asleep and i didnt want to wake them and all hell break loose so i left them to it..though now im paying for it. 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 24th, 2007 8:46 PM
aww bless them, oh god they are getting closer now! im sure they will drop off eventualy what time are they normaly in bed? did u struggle having twins at the begining? omg!!!! serious pain ahhhhh 

Name: Nicola | Date: Feb 24th, 2007 8:50 PM
theyr usually in bed at 7.15-7.30 and im pretty strict on that.

i did struggle alot...i had depression. but I setteled after a couple of weeks and I tried my hardest and it was tiring and exhausting, especially as i went bk too school so soon afterwards but I didnt find it to hard. You just adapt to it. My mum didnt really do much, she still doesnt.. SHe loves them but she always says that they are my responsibility and my choice to have them so they are my job. She does help occassionaly as she knows i work hard. 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 24th, 2007 8:53 PM
i have just realised i have a problem i only ordered the cots and pram and all the bigger things for mothercare on wednesday because the pram i wanted wasnt in stock but none of it is being delivered for another 3 weeks what if igo into labor?!!! 

Name: Nicola | Date: Feb 24th, 2007 8:56 PM
thats whats gettin you stressed

dont fret...you can manage without a pram for a couple of weeks

dont think about going into labour...go to the hosp again tomorrow and they might wanna keep you in on bedrest or observation 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 24th, 2007 8:59 PM
i just want to say thank you to you u have been such a big help and i hope everything goes alright withyour mum i have just posted on your other post, olli has decied to stay with me tonight in the spair bedroom of course because my mum and dad have gone out and i dont want to be on my own 

Name: Nicola | Date: Feb 24th, 2007 9:10 PM
its alright sunshine...hope things settle down, your having a rough few days. and thanks for your posts eeveryone. 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 24th, 2007 9:13 PM
i know i was just considering going to bed but im in pain every 15 minutes so there is not much point, oh and as a new development i feel like im going to pee myself everytime i cough nice!! lol 

Name: Nicola | Date: Feb 24th, 2007 9:24 PM
hehee
i let out a bit of pee most sneezes or coughs or laughs

one of the many joys of pregnancy! wait till you get bigger! 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 24th, 2007 9:32 PM
i cant imagine being any bigger than what i am i think i may pop lol argh bloody parents, sorry i know your mom isnt home but mine have decided to stay home and now my dad is calling me selfish!! 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 24th, 2007 10:37 PM
well anyway thanks for evrything nicola im off to bed x 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us