Hello, guest
|
Name: red87
[ Original Post ]
Just curious to see when you all take your kidlets in for photos??

So far I've taken Brooke-Lynn in at 2 months and 4 months...I was gunna wait till she was 6 months this last time but I haven't had an proffesional pictures done with the 2 of us so I thought I'd ge tthem done now - and I will probably take her in again at 6 months then maybe wait till she's 1...
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Lola-May | Date: Nov 20th, 2008 3:42 PM
I just take pictures of Silas almost every day.
Jason has a rad camera so we manage to get professional quality but still get to have candid shots which are my favorite. 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Nov 20th, 2008 4:16 PM
Mark has a Nikon D50 camera, which takes really professional photos, so there's no need for us to take Joey in regularly. He actually has never had a professional photo taken apart from with Santa at Xmas and the Easter Bunny at Easter. We're planning on taking him to get one of those Old Style Photos taken though and then to a Professional Photographer in the next couple of months though now that he's walking etc, the pics will be better. 

Name: red87 | Date: Nov 20th, 2008 11:48 PM
I take photo'f of Brooke everyday as well! I just mostly like the proffesional photographer's ideas so I take her often. I'm super excited for Santa pictures! 

Name: bmes | Date: Nov 21st, 2008 4:27 PM
we just take pictures of our kids by ourselves. and most of them have to be candid shots cause there's no way they'll sit still for more than 2 seconds....taking them to get it professionally done is just a big fkin' gong show. we never get a decent photo out of it. waste of money for us. lol.... 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us