Hello, guest
|
Name: ellade3
[ Original Post ]
Hi, i'm new to all this just wanted to know if anyone had any advice about morning(all day) sickness? I'm about 9 weeks gone with my third child and i have never felt so sick, had nothing like this with my other two
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: homemommichele | Date: Feb 14th, 2008 6:24 PM
It actually helped me to munch a few saltines before I got up. Also avoid letting your stomach get completely empty, when I got hungry it got worse. Eat very small, frequent meals. Try to avoid any triggers like if certain smells set it off. Hang in there, it usually goes away completely by about 12 weeks!! 

Name: ellade3 | Date: Feb 14th, 2008 6:35 PM
Thanks, i'll try anything at this stage. In the middle of potty training my 2 year old so suspose emptying her potty all day doesn't help! 

Name: winnmom | Date: Feb 14th, 2008 6:38 PM
I was sick every day all day.........
oh man.....everything made me sick. 

Name: briseis | Date: Feb 14th, 2008 6:45 PM
I was sick the whole way through my pregnancy, all day, every day. The entire 9 months were put on hold and I rarely left the house. But cases like mine are rare, normally it starts to settle after 12 weeks.

Try dry crackers, rice, drink plenty of fluids. 

Name: DinaM | Date: Feb 14th, 2008 6:46 PM
i was only sick the first couple mos but i remember eating lots of saltine crackers. 

Name: ellade3 | Date: Feb 14th, 2008 6:51 PM
Oh god don't think i could handle the whole 9 months of this, read an article in mag few weeks ago bout woman who was so sick she had to go in hospital for most of her pregnancy, it freaked me out! Think i paying for having 2 easy pregnancies first 

Name: cherisalorraine | Date: Feb 14th, 2008 7:37 PM
Have you tried ginger? I used it for morning sickness! I was so sick with my second one for various reasons that i ended up on bed rest for 22 weeks! The ginger really helped though! I still use it for motion sickness for me and my dogs! it also helps when you are ill with other things! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us