Hello, guest
|
Name: Lizzi
[ Original Post ]
Damnit Rhonda! You gave me your damn kidney stones!!!!!!!!! lol I was at the hospital yesterday with them!!! The doc said I have a kidney infection and stones too! He said the stone is tiny so should pass on it's own eventually. He sent me home with pain pills and an antibiotic. I'm feeling better today though,how are you doing?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 29th, 2007 6:47 PM
someone else on here had them as well as rhonda...who was it? WAS it you? lol 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 29th, 2007 6:47 PM
i think it was dana or someone 

Name: Lizzi | Date: May 29th, 2007 6:50 PM
Hi Nic! Hey I emailed you!!! 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 29th, 2007 6:51 PM
i replied 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 29th, 2007 6:51 PM
i wanted to say thanks. lol 

Name: rain | Date: May 29th, 2007 6:54 PM
Oh, Lizzi, sweetie, I am so sorry you are not feeling well. Do you have to go back to the hospital? 

Name: Lizzi | Date: May 29th, 2007 6:57 PM
Not unless I get bad again,then I will. But hopefully I will pass the stupid thing and be done with it. I'm not hurting at all now thanks to the pain pills so we'll see what time brings I guess. 

Name: Lizzi | Date: May 29th, 2007 6:58 PM
Kidney stones are KILLER!!!! It's amazing at how something so small can cause such great pain! 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:00 PM
they thought my bunny had kidney stones...turned out to be trapped wind. 

Name: Lizzi | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:02 PM
LOL Nicola! 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:02 PM
still cost us £80!!! 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:02 PM
Did you get the reply? 

Name: Lizzi | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:03 PM
I'm a checkin'!! :) 

Name: Lizzi | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:08 PM
Yes Nic I got it and you are soooo welcome deary!!! :) Talk to me anytime hun! (((HUGS)))) : ) 

Name: rain | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:09 PM
How long will it take to pass them? 

Name: Ashley Dawn | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:09 PM
i'm glad your doing better. i had them about 2 weeks ago. they couldn't do anything for me (i'm 20 weeks pregnant) so they gave me some dopey (that wouldn't hurt the baby) and sent me home to pass them on my own. i didn't pass them though i think they must have dissolved. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:10 PM
lol i cant actually remember sending it. lol!!! i had a feeling id just chopped it off! 

Name: Ashley Dawn | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:10 PM
* dopey medicne* 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:11 PM
Thats who it was!!! I knew id read someone else had them!!! pleased that your doing better anyway...

Is it poor diet that causes them or waht? arent they a build up of calcium and salts? 

Name: Lizzi | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:14 PM
rain,it can take days to weeks I think. This started last thursday and hadn't passed yet as of yesterday. I did wake last night to more pain but today I'm o.k. but for some reason it tends to get worse in the evening and at night,(I don't know why). So in other words if I'm A-O.K. right now,later today could be a whole other story! at least I got pain meds though just in case! They help ALOT! : ) 

Name: Ashley Dawn | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:14 PM
thanks..i'm doing much better. yeah, it can come from a number of things...salt deposits, too much calicum, too little calicum, being dehryated (sp), SODAS (my biggest weakness), and etc. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:15 PM
you pass it out in your pee, not in your poop right?
Will it be solid when you pass it? 

Name: Lizzi | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:16 PM
Thanks Ashley,they hurt don't they? Did yours go away shortly or did it take awhile,(the stones)? 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:16 PM
i hate soda....horrible flavour..but in america...are all fizzy drinks called soda? in the uk we have a "soda" and it kinda tastes like fizzy ice cream...only grosser! lol....do you call cokes and lemonades sodas? always wondered that.. 

Name: rain | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:20 PM
awwww girls, too painful. I hope they pass quickly. 

Name: Ashley Dawn | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:23 PM
oh man..did they ever...they say that's the closest a man will ever get to child birth. what i read on the internet said that men are in worse pain but women have a harder time passing them. tuesday and wednesday i couldn't even stand up straight and walk.

mine started on a monday and at first i thought the baby was laying on my sacitic nerve and by wednesday i went to the dr (they had to hook me up to a contraction thingy b/c he said something about it causing me to go into pre-labor. he gave me the option on going to the hospital or home..i chose home and was put on bed rest for 2 days. by friday after i could walk around but in a little pain and by sunday they had dissolved. so it took little less than a week for me. 

Name: Dana G | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:26 PM
NOT ME!!!!!!! and don't jinx me either! I'm healthy!!!!!! 

Name: Ashley Dawn | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:27 PM
yeah soda's are conbornated (sp) drinks here..they fizz when their opened, like coke, mt. dew, and pepsi. lemonades aren't sodas, it's more like kool-aid. my mother-in-law is from minnostia (sp) and she calls sodas pop. 

Name: Dana G | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:28 PM
Hi all.....bye all......just noticed the time, school bus coming my way! Bye gals : ) 

Name: lynnie | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:32 PM
I hope you feel better soon lizzi 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 29th, 2007 7:59 PM
awww man...i LOVED mountain dew...if i could have done...id have brought bottles of the stuff home with me...and pink lemonade!! yum!!! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us