Why would you want to do that? 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 29th, 2007 3:29 PM
to make toiletting easier??? 

Name: DaneseS | Date: May 29th, 2007 3:30 PM
a hole where... 

Name: lynnie | Date: May 29th, 2007 4:19 PM
why? 

Name: Atomic Snowflake | Date: May 29th, 2007 4:24 PM
To make them more interesting of course! Why else would I wish to cut a hole in my jeans? 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 29th, 2007 4:27 PM
make ya seem young and hip? lol

you could cut out a knicker bit and be sexxxi like christina aguilera! 

Name: Atomic Snowflake | Date: May 29th, 2007 4:31 PM
I don't think so :-/

I wish to be scruffier that's all. I am sick of being neat and tidy. A more casual look is required. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 29th, 2007 4:32 PM
i have scuffs and holes in my jeans...i also have paint stains...but thats because wev been decorating! 

Name: homemommichele | Date: May 29th, 2007 4:36 PM
Go For it!! :) 

Name: Layne | Date: May 29th, 2007 4:39 PM
Oh Atomic I know how you feel...Seems like at our age its hard to find a style...Some are just to young to go there...Then theres the I look like my mom now.:( I really struggle with this as well...It doesnt help that I shop at wal-mart and Target...No money left after keeping kids in style. 

Name: Atomic Snowflake | Date: May 29th, 2007 4:40 PM
*LOL* 

Name: Atomic Snowflake | Date: May 29th, 2007 4:41 PM
I spend all my days crawling around on the floor making train tracks....I wanna look tatty!!!!!!!!

How do I look grungy and tatty? 

Name: Layne | Date: May 29th, 2007 4:42 PM
I really like the new baby doll tops that fit nice...hides the hips and tummy. A great look for moms...Im also wearing the jeans that have the bell cut so it gives a leaner look....Silver hoop earings are the summer rage and I keep my hair messy...It looks younger and EASY to fix...Im out of the bath in 45 minutes shower and all... 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 29th, 2007 4:45 PM
aww atomic...lol...i work the grunge look at weekends...sexier than anyother muck munkey i know. lol and in the week, i work the college intellectual student look. heheee....when my r.s. teacher comes over at weekends (if my sis is here or if im babysitting) she barely recognises me..."Nikki??? You look awful" haha) 

Name: lynnie | Date: May 29th, 2007 5:02 PM
Well you can buy ripped jeans now you know,but i dont understand why anyone would

1,pay for half the item
2,ruin a perfectly good pair of jeans by cutting a hole in them. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 29th, 2007 5:04 PM
hey lynne 

Name: lynnie | Date: May 29th, 2007 5:29 PM
hi nicola 

Name: Dana G | Date: May 29th, 2007 5:30 PM
Heck i'll trade you, most of my jeans have holes in!

What size are you? LOL 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 29th, 2007 5:30 PM
Guess you're gone then 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 29th, 2007 5:31 PM
oOoooh life! how are ya chica? lol...busy busy here..

OOOOHHH! and I have a lil hard pouchy tum...really really tiny...and im the only one that notices it...Paul says im imagining it! hehee 

Name: lynnie | Date: May 29th, 2007 5:39 PM
still here,andrew decided to paint the table with chcoclate pudding! 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 29th, 2007 5:41 PM
my sister once painted the wall with yoghurt when she was little...im eating that new dairy milk bar...that Double choc one...i love my fiancee..he's so cool! hehee 

Name: lynnie | Date: May 29th, 2007 5:42 PM
Things are ok then? 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 29th, 2007 5:44 PM
yes at last. i feel so much much much better now. We have talked through everything, made up and im feeling alot more confident. We have decided to write my mum out of our life completely now...but I'm not sure about my sister. We are very close and she misses me terribly. When i moved out, she starting wetting herself at school. But things are okay between me and paul...he's absolutley fine about me not going to the police now...he's accepted it, doesnt agree with it but accepted it 

Name: lynnie | Date: May 29th, 2007 5:45 PM
Thats good,but are you sure that you dont want anything more to do with your mum,after all you only get one mum. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 29th, 2007 5:49 PM
I know. and it's hard...but she really has betrayed me and she was just as bad as paul. I know i have forgivven paul...but if im honest its for the sake of the baby ya know? and of course i love the wanker to death (sorry language). Everything happening recently made me realise how she has betrayed me in the past, never really acting as a mother to me. Throwing out her 15 year old because she wouldnt have an abortion and sending me away to my aunts at 12. Its not a motherly thing. There isnt really love there...i was always a daddys girl...and she idolises my sister. She is a brilliant parent to Rachel...i guess she just never really loved me. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 29th, 2007 6:09 PM
do you have a good relationship with your mum? 

Name: lynnie | Date: May 29th, 2007 6:12 PM
I do have a great bond with my mum,i can only say that i am sorry for what has happened in your past,but it is your life and only you can make those choices and only you know what is best for you! 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 29th, 2007 6:14 PM
what i have decided to do is not to go out of my way to contact her...ill talk to her if she talks to me...so im not ignoring her. If she can be bothered...i live 10 mins away maximum and she knows my phone number...its only 2 digits different from hers...no excuses....if she actually loves me...she will call...

i know when my kids bugger off (not that i will ever let them!!!) i will ring EVERY night and be an annoying mum! 

Name: lynnie | Date: May 29th, 2007 6:15 PM
That is what i would do nicola let her prove to you that she is sorry. 

Name: lynnie | Date: May 29th, 2007 6:16 PM
Well i had better go before i get hounted!LOL
Speak soon! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us