Hello, guest
|
Name: dianne
[ Original Post ]
hi everyone im a stay at home mum and want to go to work the only problem is that i cant find a job that works around school hours,im fed up with staying home its boaring and i hate it,and with my son having adhd no one will help me in having him just for a hour or 2 after school,my boyfriend would help but he works from 6 till 6,and i cant work weekends which makes it harder,has anyone been in this situation any advice would be great.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Atomic Snowflake | Date: May 27th, 2007 11:18 AM
Which country are you in?

In the UK some schools have after school clubs which are open 'til 6pm.

You could also consider getting a childminder. If you're in the UK you can claim Working Families Tax Credit which will pay for a lot of your childcare expenses. 

Name: dianne | Date: May 27th, 2007 9:19 PM
hi atomic snowflake
i live in uk where i live they dont do after school clubs and my son not stay with a child minder ive already spoken to tax credit an they dont pay alot for child care exspenses i really do want to work but finding work even part time is hard when you got kids at school and the difficult thing is when the kids have school holidays and there ill my son will not stay with anyone apart from his grandparents and they live 2hours away...i find it difficult to find a job around my boyfriends job and school, 

Name: jasmine32 | Date: Jun 1st, 2007 3:48 PM
Maybe you can work in a daycare of start one of your own 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us