Hello, guest
|
Name: j a c k i e
[ Original Post ]
i am a student at John Paul College currently in year 12. i am doing an independant research project with my chosen topic "careers compromise motherhood and motherhod compromises careers". i was wondering if any of you working mothers would mind answering some questions to help me out..?
firstly would you please let me know if you agree or disagree with my hypothesis, and give a reason.
if you are willing to answer a few more questions for me i would really appreciate it and i promise not to take up too much of your time!
if you are interested please reply and leave your e-mail address so i can contact you.
many thanks! jackie
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: jamberrt | Date: Oct 20th, 2006 12:22 AM
well...sounds like you've made up your mind! I actually find that offensive. 

Name: marija | Date: Oct 20th, 2006 1:41 AM
I would use the word challenging opposed to compromise and go with that thread......compromise paints a picture of working mothers and children of working mothers will lose out on something...which is untrue in alot of cases...You can have your cake and eat it
ask [email protected] 

Name: jamberrt | Date: Oct 21st, 2006 3:08 AM
GREAT wording marija...I would love to be a full-time sahm...feel like I should be grateful for only working 3 days a week. okay jackie - I'm at [email protected] 

Name: j a c k i e | Date: Oct 21st, 2006 8:08 AM
thankyou ladies for your replies.
jamberrt-sorry i didnt mean to offend you/anyone with my hypothesis..but a very good idea mariji! i will change the working in my assignment.
i will email you both in the next few days with some questions.
thankyou you so much for helping me out! 

Name: a.philo_3ks | Date: Oct 21st, 2006 7:37 PM
I AGREE WITH THAT IN SOMESENSE I DO THINK CHANGELLES IS MORE TRUE BUT I DO FEEL LIKE A NEGLECT ON OR THE OTHER WITH HAVE TO FULL TIME OBLIGATIONS. [email protected] 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us