Hello, guest
|
Name: tweety
[ Original Post ]
hello everyone, i was just wondering if it was possible to be pregnant after getting your tubes tied . ive kinda have some symptoms but it could just be something else and maybe deep down inside its wishfull thinking? if you want to write back it would be apreciated ( i hope thats how it is spelled) thanks to everyone in advance ....................i hope this is the right forum sorry if its not
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: billy22 | Date: Dec 20th, 2006 3:39 AM
YES YOU CAN!!!!! I personally know someone who did and went through a HUGE lawsuit because of it! Anything is possible:) I'll pray for you.... 

Name: tweety | Date: Dec 20th, 2006 4:26 AM
thanks alot!!! 

Name: marija | Date: Dec 20th, 2006 8:27 AM
i had my tubes tied with my last and was told by the doctor at the time that there was a 1 in 100 chance over a ten year period that you could get pregnant..i was 34 at the time and thought to myself...great im gonna be 44 thinking im going through menopause and end up pregnant!!!...So the chances are...you could be pregnant...congratulations if you want to be....commiserations if you dont
good luck and MERRY CHRISTMAS 

Name: tweety | Date: Dec 20th, 2006 9:37 PM
thanks if i am it will be very very welcomed by me anyways i would like to believe that my husband would feel the same. thanks again to u both 

Name: billy22 | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 2:26 AM
I know how you feel. My IUD had become dislodged and we didn't know it. When I went to the Doc, she said there was a chance I could be prego sinc ethe IUD hadn't been in place for at least 2 months. SO I was secretly hoping, my hubby...not so much. It turned out we weren't and I was a bit heartbroken, but relieved because we were going through a bunch of drama with the ex at the time(still are). I am hoping we will some day, but I'm not getting any younger and my two boys are at the ages now where they are pretty independant for the most part.....but any how, I hope whatever happens for you will be a happy time.:) 

Name: tweety | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 3:39 AM
thanks , i think alot of this is because my moither -n-law told my 4 yr to tell me that she wanted a sister and then my husband started joking about me haveing twins and everything ,now i want another one but i do know that it may not ever happen sence i did get my tubes tied,,,,,,but anything can happen!!!!! i guess ill just have to wait and see thanks for the support. 

Name: tweety | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 3:41 AM
btw , my daughter is 4 and wants a sister because she has a brother already, we took her to see santa and can u guess what she asked for, a real baby lol 

Name: billy22 | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 9:29 PM
LOL! That is too funny! How cute:) You can get the tubal reversed, you know. If your husband does want another that is. All you have to do is go in and make the appointment. It is another operation though. Just a thought:) 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us