Hello, guest
|
Name: luckey_in_life
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: nyjocool | Date: Nov 3rd, 2006 5:42 PM
Jody, Kudos to you for having the guts to keep going after getting scammed! It happens to agencies, lawyers who thought they were sure everything would be fine. You did nothing to be scammed, it was just bad luck. You did not give up and you found your son through an online connection.

I think the internet is a wonderful way to meet people with common interests and I have learned so much from the people I have met since going online. Of course common sense needs to be used. I have no intention of hiding. I will search my next child by networking everyone-including online. I'm fearless. I would even love to pass birthmother situations that may not be right for me onto other prospective adoptive parents!! The internet is a tool!!!

Some people are too paranoid about scammers. Scammers exist everywhere. I'd have to stay in the confines of my house to be safe-and even that has risks.

Jody and Carolyn-you go girl(s)!!!! 

Name: tamara anderson | Date: Nov 3rd, 2006 6:46 PM
Luckey,

You stated on the 31st you were leaving! You are pushing buttons you have NO RIGHT to push. If you are the person you claim to be you need to do your damn research. Most of us here don't ask to be scammed. There are alot of women out there that have done their homework on how to get over on really good IPs.

And to insult one of the nicest women on here will get you nothing but more grief than people are already giving you. We asked you to go away! ZWe don't know why you have not done so yet. You are not helping yourself or anyone else on here. It seems to me that you may be a Janet wanna be. You need attention from whomever you can get it from. You have just put yourself in a place and asked to be in the middle of everything! GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!! We real IPs do not want you here. There has been several people tell you that. And if you have friends that added you on another site go there!

think you are allowing yourself to be scammed. Online adoption fraud is a big business. I recommend licensed adoption agencies.
Here you told Cody she was allowing herself to be scammed. MOst of us have been with an agency or facilitator and they can scam you just as easily as others! So play hopeful parents off each other to raise fees or tell several IPs they are the ones being looked at but actually the agency is saying this to many IPs. Get your facts STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!
Tamara 

Name: tamara anderson | Date: Nov 3rd, 2006 6:47 PM
Sorry I meant Jody..... But actually it is Jody and Cody you are insulting! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us