Hello, guest
|
Name: angel52392003
[ Original Post ]
We are a 31 year old couple, We have been married 7 years. I got a Tubal Ligation after the birth of my 2nd daughter who is now 10. I got my tubes tied because her dad was hit and killed by a drunk driver and I never thought I would meet someone as great as he was, but low and behold I met my husband. He was my high school sweetheart and there is nothing more I would rather give him than a child. We are both really longing to have a child and really hope someone will consider us. We are not by any means rich he is a Mechanic and I am a Aesthetician. We have 2 girls that are 10 and 11 and are very good parents. And we could make a really good home for a baby if someone would just be willing to give us a chance. If anyone is interested in talking to us PLEASE email me at [email protected]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: momof1 | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 2:47 AM
I wish you all the best in your adoption journey! 

Name: califadoptee | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 3:10 AM
BTW - tamarayound has already placed her baby 

Name: Anon | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 3:53 AM
Ummmmmm.

You got your tubes tied because the father of your daughter was hit and killed in a car accident and you never thought you would meet someone as great as he was, but THEN you MET and MARRIED your HIGHSCHOOL SWEETHEART??????

How was he your high school sweeheart and you met him after you were 21 years old??? Which you would have been after the birth of your daughter, if she is 10 and you are now 31?????? Did you attend high school after you turned 21???? I highly doubt it!

Sorry, but your story doesn't add up!!!!!! 

Name: Scam Buster | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 4:17 AM
Hmmmmmm . . . Janet Posey uses "angel' in a lot of her AKA's . . . Hmmmmmm? 

Name: momof1 | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 4:25 AM
not again....i hope this person is for real.... 

Name: Carolyn | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 4:26 AM
Do any of you computer saavy people know how ling that email address has been in existence and even where it is located from ?

Is there a way to tell ?

Hugs-
Carolyn 

Name: juliedunesnet | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 4:38 AM
Angel is legitimate. 

Name: momof1 | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 4:40 AM
Julie...thanks for letting everyone know, that is such good news. :) 

Name: Scam Buster | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 4:41 AM
I'll trust your info juliedunesnet - you're usually right. 

Name: juliedunesnet | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 4:45 AM
Maybe I was too hasty...
I found this.
has anyone here had a miscarriage?

Hi.I know how you are feeling.In September,2005 I lost my first baby with a miscarriage at the age of 21.It's normal for you to bleed and hurt for a couple of weeks, but it you must go see a doc go do it.I feel bad for you but you will have another one someday.It will get better with time,but now I have to deal with losing my 15 yr old brother on April 7,2006.If you want to you can e-mail me at [email protected]. I had one on November 11th feel free to email me or instant message me [email protected] same yahoo ID 

Name: momof1 | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 4:54 AM
mmmmm....very intresting.... 

Name: Carolyn | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 4:55 AM
Good luck in your search Angel !

Carolyn 

Name: juliedunesnet | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 4:55 AM
It could be a typo though (the year 2005)....most other stuff seems legit. 

Name: Scam Buster | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 4:57 AM
Juliedunesnet - I respect your honesty - you're on top of it tonight! 

Name: juliedunesnet | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 5:47 AM
I wouldn't normally post this on here but I've already started so I might as well finish. Bash me if you will.
angel52392003 has shown up on different forums saying different things. She said she has tested positive on a pregnancy test 3 weeks ago despite posting earlier that she had had a tubal ligation and was suffering from early menopause and was on birth control pills. She has also posted that she miscarried in September and November last year...again after having her tubes tied...not impossible I know but unlikely. She has also posted that she is using ovulation kits as well as temp charting a month ago.
She posted on a Polygraph site about how she could avoid taking a test after money ($200) was missing from the convenience store where she worked. Part of that post detailed how she would miss school if she had to go to the police to have it done. She has also posted that she has been in jail before.
So what do you all think? 

Name: momof1 | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 5:49 AM
i smell a rat....enough said!!!! 

Name: angel52392003 | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 12:59 PM
I married my high school sweety 12 years later after him and I both had went on with our lives and married other people. But his marriage didnt work out and my husband got hit and kitlled by a drunk driver jan 16, 1996 in Fayettevill arkansas.. If you would like to check that out. Yes I have had 2 positive pregancies that both ended in misscarriage and the reason they ended in miscarriage is due to ectopic pregnancy. I have never been on an polygraph website The doctor really did put me on birth control pills for low estrogen levels. With the early signs of going through menopause. Now I go once a month and get a shot in my rear of testostorone because them levels are to low.. Please feel free to check anything you would like about me out. I have not worked at a convience store since I was right out of high school. I work at a day spa and have been here for 2years. Dont you know that user names can be used by anyone and just because you see it somewhere doesnt mean that it is ME. 

Name: Me | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 1:43 PM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse
action=user.viewprofile&friendID=93431789

Name: Me | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 1:46 PM
I would say that this sounds fishy.
On her myspace she does have a brother that apparently died. But her place of employment doesn't jive. And her age certainly doesn't. Unless she hasn't updated her myspace there is no marriage and even if there was she would not eligible for a homestudy because you pretty much need to be married 2 years.
Oh well, it takes all kinds.
What ever the drama is for is beyond me. 

Name: tamara anderson | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 1:55 PM
ME -

I got on the myspace. It says she is Mindy 22yrs old, from AR, she is getting married in 1 yr, 3 m and 18 days, but it also says she lost her little brother Mark in 4/2006. So if thhis is angels webpage. She can not have met her high school boyfriend 12 yrs ago.
How did you find the my space?
Somethings fit some doen't. 

Name: Me | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 1:57 PM
I went to myspace.com and put in [email protected] as the email address in the search option. It was the only page that came up. 

Name: angel52392003 | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 3:19 PM
Well for one if you are going to myspace accounts that is not mine. I have 29 year old brother born june 21 1977 i was born feb 23 1975 me and my husband got married may 26 1999 in Greenwood Arkansas. I have done had a homestudy done. I really dont know what everyone on here has a problem with. go look at classmates.com I graduated in 1993 from greenwood high school in greenwood arkansas. I dont know why yall want to bash me so bad I have done nothing to anyone on here and shouldnt have to defend myself to any of you. But like I said feel free to check out anything you want.
Here i will help you out. My husband that got killed was Jeff Reed he was hit and killed by a drunk driver January 16 1996 in Springdale arkansas by Janie Rae Knotts.
My husband now Jason Horne was married to a woman named susan and when they got divorced we started dating and decided to get married we were wed on May 26 1999 in Greenwood arkansas we both graduated from Greenwood High school.
What else can I tell you so that you will stop bad mouthing me. 

Name: AMC | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 4:13 PM
I do believe the email address [email protected] is a different post then [email protected]. It appears in juliedunesnet's post she copied 2 posts as one. (they REALLY need a quote button on this forum, it would help out ALOT!) Not coming to her defense but I don't think that myspace page belongs to her. 

Name: AMC | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 4:20 PM
Angel:
I wouldn't be posting all the info on the web if I was you, way to much personal information, there are dangerous people out here in cybeer space. 

Name: AMC | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 4:20 PM
typo *cyber space 

Name: AMC | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 4:53 PM
BTW- I was raised in Arkansas, I know many people from that area including Law Enforcement. There are 2 Jason Horne's lsited in Arkansas and if you are one of them, whomever sees your post, now knows your EXACT location. That is why I stressed you gave way to much info. I'm not sure if you're the real deal or not but if you are, please don't hold grudges against these girls. There is always someone on here trying to scam. One known person seems to frequent the board daily, coming up with a new alias. Be known if you are a scam, they will catch you. We have some great investigators on this board. if you're legit, welcome to the new world of Adoption! It's a rough ride so hang on tight! 

Name: Me | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 6:28 PM
Angel H
2 months ago

I had one on November 11th feel free to email me or instant message me [email protected] same yahoo ID 

Name: Me | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 6:29 PM
Here is link

http://uk.answers.yahoo.co
m/question/index?qid=1006042217119

Name: Me | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 6:31 PM
By running your email I ran across some pretty raunchy stuff. Need to go throw up now. 

Name: angel52392003 | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 7:09 PM
I know that I shouldnt have given that much information and I shouldnt have to prove myself to anyone on this list. But anyways. Whats done is done. If anyone out there wants to directly talk to me email me if not then I am not going to play this childish game. And to all of you that have been really nice thank you and I wish you the best of luck in your journey 

Name: AMC | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 9:47 PM
Me: I'm puking with ya!! I found it too! Oh I know she's lied but I don't think she's "you know who" Most definately a liar though.

Angel: you ALSO need to realize that any legit birthmom may research you just as we have, from reading what I have online about you, there's absolutely no way I'd even consider you.

A few things I did found out :
#1. She does NOT have a homestudy as she stated and she really is in Arkansas

I won't even mention the other stuff! PUKE! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us