Hello, guest
|
Name: angel52392003
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: AMC | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 9:47 PM
Me: I'm puking with ya!! I found it too! Oh I know she's lied but I don't think she's "you know who" Most definately a liar though.

Angel: you ALSO need to realize that any legit birthmom may research you just as we have, from reading what I have online about you, there's absolutely no way I'd even consider you.

A few things I did found out :
#1. She does NOT have a homestudy as she stated and she really is in Arkansas

I won't even mention the other stuff! PUKE! 

Name: AMC | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 9:51 PM
Me: yeah I know this is her part of the conversation:
Angel H
2 months ago

I had one on November 11th feel free to email me or instant message me [email protected] same yahoo ID

I was saying that this isn't hers:
Hi.I know how you are feeling.In September,2005 I lost my first baby with a miscarriage at the age of 21.It's normal for you to bleed and hurt for a couple of weeks, but it you must go see a doc go do it.I feel bad for you but you will have another one someday.It will get better with time,but now I have to deal with losing my 15 yr old brother on April 7,2006.If you want to you can e-mail me at [email protected].

*that is the post above hers on that thread, that's what I was trying to say* so that myspace page is *not* hers. 

Name: Me | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 9:53 PM
Right, I saw that when I went looking too. I just jumped on the email that was posted. My mistake. 

Name: angel52392003 | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 10:16 PM
I am very confused I really dont know what you say you have found that is so bad. But if it is that bad please by all means email me and let me know what it is... But I know if I dont hear from you then I know you are doing nothing but lying. You are just doing this trying to make me sound like a bad person hoping someone will let you adopt there child and you think the only way you can do that is to bad mouth everyone else. So please if something is that bad I have a right to know..
And for your information I have had a homestudy done. So all the information that you are getting is false. So please feel free to email me and let me know what makes you want to puke so bad. WELL THAT IS IF YOU CAN 

Name: angel52392003 | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 10:19 PM
oh I forgot to add that what you are doing is slander and is very illegal also. 

Name: AMC | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 10:38 PM
it's not slander if it's *truth*
http://answers.yahoo.com
/my/profile?show=AA1137486

Name: AMC | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 10:39 PM
gotcha Me ;) 

Name: AMC | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 10:44 PM
Also Angel:

Me and I both are not looking to adopt. I'm currently matched and have adopted once prior. So your accusations that we are saying this to "make you look bad" is incorrect, you didn't need our help, you did very well on your own. 

Name: juliedunesnet | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 11:26 PM
model 18 is not angel52392004....two posts got joined together,,,sorry for that.
However I have some questions for Angel.
1. Why are you posting on Yahoo asking if there is anyway you can get pregnant after a tubal ligation besides having the operation if as you say that you have already pregnant twice.
2. You said that it wasn't you on the polygraph site and yet the same user name as yourself and state of Arkansas. Trust me mathematically the odds of that happening are remarkable.
3. You said you had a positive pregnancy test just 3 weeks ago so why are you looking to adopt?
4. If you truly want to adopt, a pbmom would find out all of the stuff we've been able to find in 5 mins...do you think they would like that fact that you've been in jail and like to swing with your husband as desirable? I see that you reposted under a different name...good idea! 

Name: juliedunesnet | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 11:42 PM
RE Homestudy...how could you have had it done when you posted this just 3 weeks ago?

Angel HAbout Me
Best Answers: 7
Points earned this week: 1
Total points: 290 (Level 2) does anyone know how to go about starting a private adoption?
I had a tubal ligation 10 years ago and have since married a wonderul man.. We have been married almost 7 years and would really like to have a baby.. We arent rich so we cant go to an adoption agency. But we arent dirt poor either, we can provide all the needs and a loving home

2 weeks ago - 3 answers 

Name: angel52392003 | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 11:49 PM
I have never been in jail and we are not swingers. I have never been on any polygraph site despite what you may think. I did have a positive preg test and I did lose it due to ectopic preg.. You just need to lay off of me I have done nothing to you, 

Name: angel52392003 | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 11:50 PM
and why would you think i would post under another name. I have nothing to hide from anyone on this site. 

Name: Scam Buster | Date: Sep 20th, 2006 11:52 PM
Well, well, well - little miss "angel52392003" has an interesting background...I looked into the URL (http://answers.yahoo.com/m
y/profile?show=AA1137486
)
and I'll be bold enough to post a few things, even if they might be "clicked" away - but I think there is a good point here...who would place their child with this woman, much less approve a homestudy?! Do your homework people.

Here are a few posts from that URL:

Public records?

Can anyone tell me what is public records. For example is divorce papers and arrest records public record.
I am in Arkansas

Help please.?

I need to know if anyone knows the average size of a bassett hounds [part] when it is [standing tall]… And where i can find pics if possible.. I have a man wanting to buy my puppy but wants to know about [part] size and I have no idea about that stuff

does anyone know anything about the paranormal serious inquiries only?

My friend is having severe problems with a ghost. I know this sounds strange so please only reply if you belive in this and can give us some serious suggestions.
reply to instant messenger name angel52392003 on yahoo or sisandkotasmom on AIM
thank you 

Name: juliedunesnet | Date: Sep 21st, 2006 12:10 AM
AMC wrote:
Me and I both are not looking to adopt.

Julie laughs...now you're starting to sound like janet! lol 

Name: juliedunesnet | Date: Sep 21st, 2006 12:14 AM
You asked for it angel...I wouldn't normally OUT you so publicly but seeing as you have lied I feel compelled.
sisandkotasmom is angel52392003
You know, we're not stupid here and we're very used to people like you coming on here and lying. Give it up and go somewhere else. If you are truly looking to adopt, then you need to clean up your act a bit first and stop lying. 

Name: AMC | Date: Sep 21st, 2006 12:46 AM
LOL! juliedunesnet! 

Name: Scam Buster | Date: Sep 21st, 2006 12:48 AM
Maybe she's in crisis - sounds like she's having difficulty selling her dog. Woof! 

Name: angel52392003 | Date: Sep 21st, 2006 12:53 AM
well for one I am looking into public records for my mother she is trying to do an investigation about someone that is employed by her.
Second I did have a guy wanting to buy my dog and was asking me some really nasty questions that I could not answer so i was trying to get some help from anyone that had dealt with breeding bassett houds.
And last but not least my neighbor was really investigating Paranormal activities and she does not have a computer so she was using mine. I would be more than happy to provide you proof to any of this if you would like to email me. So come on try again and if you was really sincer about trying to keep things confidential then you would have emailed me yourself and not just kept posting stuff on here. I really hope that any women on here that are considering you to adopt there children will see how vendictive and hurtful you are and would not want someone like that to raise there child.
You have no right telling anyone to clean up there act. You dont know me from a hole in the ground. I am a very good caring person and I am not gonna let someone like you tell me to leave and go elsewhere. You may have some people scared of y ou and you may run them off. But you are not scaring me or running me off. Maybe someone on here should investigate you. You sure want the attention off of you for some reason 

Name: Scam Buster | Date: Sep 21st, 2006 12:59 AM
But a hole in the ground, is a hold in the ground - it's fact, NOT FICTION.

If you were a PAP, and say your profile info, would you place a child with you? If your answer is yes, then . . . I'm speechless! 

Name: Scam Buster | Date: Sep 21st, 2006 1:01 AM
Sorry, let me clean up those typos -

But a hole in the ground, is a hole in the ground - it's fact, NOT FICTION.

If you were a PAP, and saw your profile info, would you place a child with you? If your answer is yes, then . . . I'm speechless! 

Name: angel52392003 | Date: Sep 21st, 2006 1:08 AM
well considering my profile is not bad and I have nothing on here that is bad then YES but if someone is so shallow as to just listen to what someone like you says then oh well then I didnt need a baby anyway. But luckily people dont just go by what shallow people like you say. 

Name: Scam Buster | Date: Sep 21st, 2006 1:12 AM
It's what you've said about yourself! 

Name: juliedunesnet | Date: Sep 21st, 2006 1:30 AM
angel52392003 you are displaying typical behaviour of someone who has been caught red handed...go on the offensive why don't you but the facts are that you have lied and continue to lie. I would probably have left it alone but when you came back and lied yet again I was compelled to bring it to the boards attention. Yes it is negative, but I guess we're not the ones coming on here telling big whoppers are we. You don't like getting caught...don't start it. It seems to me you are assuming a whole lot about me, do whatever you want, make the threats you want but I think we've exposed enough about you on here to cause someone to do a little digging on you themselves. 

Name: Scam Buster | Date: Sep 21st, 2006 1:48 AM
angel52392003 - You didn't need a baby anyway? How flippant. So you messed with people, to string a bmom along, and you didn't need a baby anyways?! Ouch! 

Name: angel52392003 | Date: Sep 21st, 2006 2:04 AM
who are you to say who needs a baby and who doesnt.. I cant belive the rude people I have met on here. Please feel free to say what you want about me. But as i said before you are just afraid someone will take a baby from you that you are trying to get. Well sweety I am not here to do that. I just thought I might could get some help with this process. 

Name: Flowergirl | Date: Sep 21st, 2006 3:14 AM
Angel: THE QUESTION: -

Begin quote: [Name: angel52392003 • Date: 09/20/2006 22:04:09

who are you to say who needs a baby and who doesnt.. ] end quote.

THE ANSWER! -

You, angel52392003, are the one who said just that!!!

Written by you, as follows!!!!

Name: angel52392003 • Date: 09/20/2006 21:08:03

Begin quote: [but if someone is so shallow as to just listen to what someone like you says THEN OH WELL THEN I DIDNT NEED A BABY ANYWAY. ] end quote.

"And what again, was your question????" 

Name: angel52392003 | Date: Sep 21st, 2006 3:17 AM
i said if someone was shallow enough to listen to what some of these hateful people have to say then I didnt need there baby anyways That is what I meant to say. 

Name: lisette | Date: Sep 21st, 2006 3:18 AM
Angel, the word is SWEETIE 

Name: momof1 | Date: Sep 21st, 2006 3:19 AM
angel....everyone honest person on here is here to support each other. And everyone rejoices when an adoption happens and is sad when a scam takes place. And there is no competition. I'm not even looking to adopt! 

Name: Flowergirl | Date: Sep 21st, 2006 3:29 AM
May I kindly remind you angel----------, that none of us *needs* a baby!! A baby through birth or through adoption is a true miracle and a gift we are all praying we will be blessed with.

And to not choose your family, it does not sound as though a birthmom would be 'shallow', but perhaps very 'smart'. Most birthmoms choose adoption because they love their baby so much that they choose to give them the chance at a better life than they feel they can provide... Most of them are looking for stable, clean, decent people, which from evidence, does not sound like your family and your habits.

I do understand that some people have habits in younger years that they give up as they mature... and they can change. It's just something to think about... 

Name: angel52392003 | Date: Sep 21st, 2006 3:44 AM
HOW DARE YOU DEGRADE MY FAMILY. Now you are talking bad about my family in a whole and you cant get away with that. I have done nothing to any of you and you have done nothing but bad mouth and bash me since the moment I stepped into your little messed up group. I will make sure I turn this into who ever it needs to be turned in to cause no one and i mean NO ONE bad mouths my family. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us