[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: tvantassell1986 | Date: Jan 29th, 2010 3:04 AM
Looking to adopt in new york state dont care 0-35 months plase help us 

Name: dianacrawford | Date: Mar 9th, 2010 8:49 PM
HELLO
Am Patrick Crawford.i saw your ads on Craig list and am would like to ask if you are still interested in adopting a child.My wife gave birth to twins 2 months ago and after that a month later,she suffer from appendicitis and was to go on operation.I the operation went well but 2 weeks later she started having stomach problem.At first we took it light but a week later it started going worse than ever.I was broad to Doctor Morgan Stevenson who carry out ecography hoping that she had another baby in her stomach but on realizing,he discovered a surgical scissor in her womb.
He told us she had to be operated at once or else she may have further problem and now am facing difficulties in providing financial assistance for the operation since she had a a fall in her business because of her illness while me i don't make much money a day.So am not willing to adopt my kids but to give them out for a little financial assistance since me keeping them with no money is just like starving them.The family willing to adopt them should be a caring and loving family able to show them love which i was unable to show to them.
I don't need money in change for the kids but only a help from any volunteers family,also i would give them the kids so that they can care for them as i fail to do so.mail us on [email protected]
THANKS.
Patrick&Diana CRAWFORD. 

Name: mamajane | Date: Mar 10th, 2010 7:27 AM
SCAM!!! 

Name: syfoster | Date: Mar 17th, 2010 5:59 AM
"I have a one year old baby girl for adoption .i mailed you couples to seek if you couples have already adopted a child or not .if not i will likely give you couples my baby.hope to read from couples .thanks [email protected] "

ABSOLUTELY A SCAM!!!!!! 

Name: syfoster | Date: Mar 17th, 2010 6:00 AM
"hello,
thanks so much for the announcement. i own an orphanage in Germany. and so i don;t know if you will like to adopt from Germany. if you wish to the email me. with the age and sex of child you wish, and please be serious because we are here for help and not for jokes. so my email. is [email protected] "

ABSOLUTELY A SCAM!!!!!! 

Name: syfoster | Date: Mar 17th, 2010 6:00 AM
"My name is Medina Am 3 months pregnant.i cant afford to raise a child becose am unemployed and my elder sister is the one taking care of me. i dont have my own place to stay and dont have anything that is mine.um 22years old and i have gone for abortion but the doctor asked me not to. i cant handle this i want a career and an education.i wear girdle so she dont know am pregnant.i cant bear to give birth to a baby and throw it away as some girls do. my conscience will never forgive me. please if you wish to adopt a baby, please contact me on medinaosayomwanbo at yahoo dot com"

ABSOLUTELY A SCAM!!!!! 

Name: syfoster | Date: Mar 17th, 2010 6:02 AM
"Hello,
May the Peace of the Lord and His gracious love be with you and everyone in your entire household as you come to arrive at this decision of providing a home for one of our babies. We have seen the difficulties and problems involve in adoption a child so God inspired us with this idea of creating an agency. actually as an introduction,we are Bethany Missionaries world wide with branches all over Africa, USA, EUROPE and Asia with thousand of satisfied families that have adopt from us and they can testifies the goodness the lord have done to them through us we are calling on you too to come and adopt a baby from us we have babies ranging from Street babies,unexpected pregnant Teenagers,abandon babies. so respond to ([email protected]) if you need more information
May God Bless You and Your Family ↑"

ABSOLUTELY A SCAM!!!!!!!!! 

Name: Joe | Date: Mar 30th, 2010 6:02 PM
Hi every one. The is this 17 year old boy and his sister from Cameroon West Africa who need help. They have no parents. That is, they are orphans. The boy's sister was raped and now she has a baby which she does not want. They are hoping to start up a new life and so therefore they are willing to give up the baby for adoption to some one who can help them to start up their new life. Please if you are interested in helping this boy and his brother, then please do not hesitate to notify. 

Name: revjoe | Date: Mar 30th, 2010 6:06 PM
Hi every one. The is this 17 year old boy and his sister from Cameroon West Africa who need help. They have no parents. That is, they are orphans. The boy's sister was raped and now she has a baby which she does not want. They are hoping to start up a new life and so therefore they are willing to give up the baby for adoption to some one who can help them to start up their new life. Please if you are interested in helping this boy and his brother, then please do not hesitate to notify. Please if you are interest in helping these kids, contact [email protected] 

Name: syfoster | Date: Mar 31st, 2010 5:51 PM
"Hi every one. The is this 17 year old boy and his sister from Cameroon West Africa who need help. They have no parents. That is, they are orphans. The boy's sister was raped and now she has a baby which she does not want. They are hoping to start up a new life and so therefore they are willing to give up the baby for adoption to some one who can help them to start up their new life. Please if you are interested in helping this boy and his brother, then please do not hesitate to notify. ↑"

ABSOLUTELY A SCAM!!!! 

Name: syfoster | Date: Mar 31st, 2010 10:36 PM
See post above - [email protected] IS A SCAMMER. ALL OFFERS OF BABIES OR CHILDREN TO ADOPT FROM CAMEROON AFRICA ARE SCAMS, WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS! 

Name: fatherfrank | Date: Apr 2nd, 2010 4:42 PM
hi, we are writing to you from the HOTPEC ORPAHANGE HOME IN CAMEROON,i am fatherfrank of the catholic diocese of my community,we run this orphanage and at the moment we are looking forward to doing some adoption,our adoption is done either through the cameroon adoption rules and the catholic rules,i will like you to get back to me if you will like to go on,it is not expensive just looking for parents for these babies,we work in collaboration with the St. Joseph Orphanage - USA
email me at [email protected] 

Name: syfoster | Date: Apr 2nd, 2010 5:42 PM
hi, we are writing to you from the HOTPEC ORPAHANGE HOME IN CAMEROON,i am fatherfrank of the catholic diocese of my community,we run this orphanage and at the moment we are looking forward to doing some adoption,our adoption is done either through the cameroon adoption rules and the catholic rules,i will like you to get back to me if you will like to go on,it is not expensive just looking for parents for these babies,we work in collaboration with the St. Joseph Orphanage - USA
email me at [email protected] ↑"

ABSOLUTELY A SCAM!!

BEWARE, THESE CAMEROON AFRICA SCAMMERS ARE MAGGOTS ALL OVER THIS SITE.

ALL OFFERS OF BABIES OR CHILDREN FOR ADOPTION FROM CAMEROON AFRICA ARE SCAMS, WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS! ↑ 

Name: handson | Date: Apr 15th, 2010 1:29 PM
hello
iam from a missinary in british southern cameroon,i can help you adopt a baby without any problem
waiing............... 

Name: syfoster | Date: Apr 15th, 2010 3:56 PM
"hello
iam from a missinary in british southern cameroon,i can help you adopt a baby without any problem
waiing............... ↑"

OF COURSE IT'S A SCAM!!! ALL OFFERS OF BABIES OR CHILDREN FOR ADOPTION FROM CAMEROON ARE SCAMS, WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS! 

Name: timbra98 | Date: May 20th, 2010 7:37 PM
Hello, my husband and I are looking to adopt. We have been married for almost 12 years and 3 years ago we started trying to conceive and found out that I had uterine cancer and had to have a complete hysterectomy. We tried fostering and the state lost all of our paperwork. We have tried everything we know to do. So if anyone out there is wanting to give their child up for adoption please let me know. Thanks! 

Name: syfoster | Date: May 20th, 2010 9:33 PM
Timbra 98: This is a forum for people to talk about their experiences with and/or feelings towards adoption. This is NOT a place to offer your children for adoption or to search for a child to adopt. In addition, please use caution when providing your personal information such as last names and email addresses in posts. While we can control who posts on this forum we cannot control who reads them. By posting your personal information you leave yourself vulnerable to scammers. Thank you for your cooperation. 

Name: merwin | Date: May 24th, 2010 6:28 PM
Hello. My husband and I are from upstate new york and are looking to adopt a baby. We have been together for 7 years and married for 3 years. We have a four year old daugter and are looking to expand our family. We will give your baby a great home with lots of love. 

Name: syfoster | Date: May 25th, 2010 5:22 PM
Merwin: This is a forum for people to talk about their experiences with and/or feelings towards adoption. This is NOT a place to offer your children for adoption or to search for a child to adopt. In addition, please use caution when providing your personal information such as last names and email addresses in posts. While we can control who posts on this forum we cannot control who reads them. By posting your personal information you leave yourself vulnerable to scammers. Thank you for your cooperation. ↑ 

Name: virginia ka | Date: May 26th, 2010 8:22 AM
Hi, my husband and I looking for adopt baby. We have been married for almost 5 years and 5 years ago we started trying to seeing Drs conceive and found i don't have period out that I had no hope and had to have a complete . We tried many thing to have baby We have tried everything we know to do. So if anyone out there is wanting to give their child up for adoption please let me know. And i m from hong kong..
Thank'ss alot
[email protected] 

Name: syfoster | Date: May 26th, 2010 8:27 PM
Virginia Ka: This is a forum for people to talk about their experiences with and/or feelings towards adoption. This is not a place to offer your children for adoption or to search for a child to adopt. In addition, please use caution when providing your personal information such as last names and email addresses in posts. While we can control who posts on this forum we cannot control who reads them. By posting your personal information you leave yourself vulnerable to scammers. Thank you for your cooperation. 

Name: myshelle | Date: Jun 1st, 2010 2:10 AM
I'm 29 yrs old, Asian.I'm 2 months pregnant. I already have five kids back home.I'm abroad teaching.I'm looking for kind adoptive parents for my baby.my e mail add is [email protected] and God bless. 

Name: mamajane | Date: Jun 1st, 2010 7:20 AM
Myshelle, where are you located? Not Cameroon, is it? 

Name: syfoster | Date: Jun 2nd, 2010 3:55 PM
"I'm 29 yrs old, Asian.I'm 2 months pregnant. I already have five kids back home.I'm abroad teaching.I'm looking for kind adoptive parents for my baby.my e mail add is [email protected] and God bless. ↑"

THIS IS ANOTHER SCAM FROM CAMEROON AFRICA. 

Name: balcaa | Date: Jun 12th, 2010 4:30 PM
hello
have you been looking for a baby ?
here is your chace of having one or many
so we are owners of and orphanage . we have over 50 children ready to go . so you just please get back to us for more information.
[email protected] 

Name: balcaa | Date: Jun 12th, 2010 4:31 PM
hello
here is your chance of having one or many
so we are owners of and orphanage . we have over 50 children ready to go . so you just please get back to us for more information.
[email protected] 

Name: mamajane | Date: Jun 13th, 2010 12:09 AM
SCAM!!! "Nelson" is also selling chihuahuas, parrots and eggs online... 

Name: syfoster | Date: Jun 13th, 2010 4:07 PM
"hello
here is your chance of having one or many
[email protected] ↑"

YES, OF COURSE IT'S A SCAM!! [email protected] is a well-known SCAMMER located in CAMEROON AFRICA. Google this email address [email protected] and you'll see this scammer all over the internet. [email protected] also scams Parrots and Parrot eggs, Yorkie puppies, Maltese puppies, English Bulldog puppies, Capuchin monkeys and Persian kittens. 

Name: surrogatemother | Date: Jun 14th, 2010 9:36 AM
hi my name is john and i lost my parents in haiti.I'm in benin in africa for studies with no support and no parents.So i would like to be a part of a familly that need a child.I know that i'm hold but just want a help from u and i will be happy to have another familly.
U can mail me at jpetlaurettehotmail.fr 

Name: babygurl23 | Date: Jun 20th, 2010 6:53 PM
hi everyone i need some help about adoption can anyone help me out please? 

Name: sjax | Date: Jun 28th, 2010 4:26 PM
hello, my husband and I have been trying for 5 years to have children and nothing seems to be working. we both want to adopt but aren't sure how to get started. we have been looking in Haiti, and the Dominican, or Ethopia. any suggestions or ways to adopt from there. thanks 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us