Hello, guest
|
Name: Amayeli
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: jenn | Date: May 16th, 2006 2:33 PM
39and a half weeks prego and NO STRETH MARKS YIPPEE!!!

well, only little ones on my hips, but i can deal with those, actually i got bad ones on my boobies, but i can deal with those too, its not like i walk around topless....

DID ANY OF YOU SEE the mothers day special on discovery health, about the lady with twins and sextuplets? she showed her belly on the show!!! WOW it was sooooo scary! i freaked out, cause my belly is pretty big too, and even without stretch marks, it might still be really floppy and deflated.... anyway she had this enormous double pouch and had to wear a girdle. and here i am 39 weeks preg and staring at my big belly and freaking out!
that lady is crazy, i could NEVER hande 6 kids at a time, plus twins. i would have to give them up for adoption or something. i would probablly end up killing them and myself! 

Name: tan | Date: May 16th, 2006 2:53 PM
no i guess i didn't work for me but i'm still applying the coco cream even if it prevents one its worth it! I guess they are suppost to fade after a few months put i don't think they ever totally go away unless you get that lazer treatment 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us