Hello, guest
|
Name: Anita
[ Original Post ]
Anyone want to chat whos due around the same time as me? I'm due May 20, 2006.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Heather | Date: Dec 9th, 2005 6:48 PM
Hi anita i'm due ma 15th. is this your first? 

Name: Ivy | Date: Dec 9th, 2005 8:17 PM
Hey Anita... I'm due on May 19! ... how r u feeling? do you know the sex of your baby? I'll have an ultrasound next week and hopefully find out. This is my first. 

Name: Heather | Date: Dec 9th, 2005 8:20 PM
Hi ivy this is my first too. i also have an ultrasound on tues and i'm hoping for a girl. i've also been sick. have you been nausous too? 

Name: Ivy | Date: Dec 9th, 2005 8:30 PM
I've been nauseous since week 6, but it has been fading away lately... still feel tired too... I'm waiting for that boost of energy they say comes with the second trimester.. ... hasn't arrived yet! What about you? Are you showing yet? 

Name: Heather | Date: Dec 9th, 2005 8:33 PM
yeah i'm starting to show. how about you? 

Name: Ivy | Date: Dec 9th, 2005 8:36 PM
Well, I think it just looks like I'm bloated or getting fat... It doesn't look like a pregnant belly yet... I can tell, but probably no one else : ( 

Name: Ivy | Date: Dec 9th, 2005 8:37 PM
I have only gained like 2 maybe 3 pounds .... oh well 

Name: Heather | Date: Dec 9th, 2005 8:45 PM
do you want a boy or a girl. i want a girl. 

Name: Ivy | Date: Dec 9th, 2005 8:49 PM
I really don't have a preference, there are cool things about having a girl first and cool things about having a boy first... but I can't wait to find out!! : ) Have you felt her moving yet? I haven't.. they say it should start about now... 

Name: Heather | Date: Dec 9th, 2005 8:52 PM
no i haven't felt her move yet. hopefully soon, i hate being nausous all the time though. 

Name: Ivy | Date: Dec 9th, 2005 8:56 PM
For my nauseous, it helped eating proteins... keeps your stomach full longer.... 

Name: Ivy | Date: Dec 9th, 2005 8:57 PM
Have u tried the Vitamin B6? Didn't work for me but it works for some women... 

Name: Heather | Date: Dec 9th, 2005 9:00 PM
yeahi've tried that vitamin and like you it didn't work. crackers work sometimes though 

Name: Anita | Date: Dec 9th, 2005 11:50 PM
Hello Heather and Ivy!
How cool it is to talk to others due near the same time! Here's my story, to kinda catch me up to the chatting you've already done.

This is my third pregnancy and I'm so excited. My girls are 7 and 5. I dont know what I'm j\having yet, but my Dr. appoinment is on Monday and Im hoping I'll find out then. I cant wait! When I was pregnant with my girls I was very sick too. THis time for some reason I havent been at all. I have alot of theory behind it, but its all just guessing. See, I think that maybe it was because I was pregnant with girls before and this is a boy (just a guess). I guess we'll find out after I go to the Dr.

Im definitly getting my energy back. I could barely do anything up until about a week ago. I'm feeling like a new woman! Not exactly like my old self again, but anything is better then how I was feeling. I would get home from work and not be able to do anything! Im showing, but they say that after a couple pregnancys your body remembers and just lets it out. Here is a link to my pregnancy journal I started if you want to see a picture of my belly
http://www.babyzone.com/features
/babybooks/Book.asp?BookID=1083075
Lets see... Boy or girl? Beleive it or not, I really want a girl! Maybe because I already have 2 and I'm used to them, i really have a million things to back that whole thought process, but of course, just like every mother, I'll love my baby either way!

As far as movement, I've felt the baby moving. Even more the past couple of days, but if I hadnt had other pregnancys I wouldnt have known it at all. With my first I was 5 months before I knew it was the baby moving, and it was SO AWESOME! Always is! Right now the movements feel like a poke to my bladder every now and then. The littlest feeling inside of you, really is the baby.. Anyway, I just got home from work and my kids want to make cookies, so Ill talk to you soon! 

Name: Ivy | Date: Dec 10th, 2005 1:56 AM
Hi Anita, I went to your site... your girls are so cute!
I'll pay more attention to my belly and see if I feel anything... I can't wait. Good luck on your appointment on Monday... hopefully you'll find out the sex.
I have a question? Do your breasts itch? Mine itch like crazy... I try to put a lot of cream and that makes it better.... oh well
I'm glad you're feeling more energy, hopefully I will soon too.
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? 

Name: Anita | Date: Dec 10th, 2005 3:54 AM
Hey Ivy,
Thank you so much! Theyre excited~!

So, how old are you? I had both of my girls before I was 21. I'm 26 now. My boobs arent itching as bad anymore. I read somewhere that theyre about to start growing more, again, so I'm sure it will start again soon. What kind of cream did you get? I havent started using anything yet, I know I'll regret it later. Especially the stretch mark cream. I know I need to get some of that soon.. Im not in maternity clothes yet, but I think this weekend Im headed to get some pants. I've been wearing this one pair of jeans that were way to big for me, and theyre starting to hurt too! Oh the joys of gaining weight, lol... Are you married? What part of the world are you in? Do you like your Dr? 

Name: Ivy | Date: Dec 10th, 2005 6:12 AM
Hi Anita, I'm 30... I always thought I would start having kids younger, but I guess things happen at the time they're suppose to. I had a miscarriage last year and took me like 8 months to get pregnant again. Now, with 17 weeks, it's still hard to believe that I'm really pregnant. Yes, I'm married and live in California... where do you live?.
Regarding the cream, I'm using Palmers... I hope I don't get many stretch marks... you didn't get stretch marks from your previous pregnancies?
I will also go buying some clothes soon. I only have one pair of pants that I can wear... It's kind of weird having to go out and buy clothes knowing that I'll get much bigger... it's like, how many times will I have to go out buying new clothes?? Oh well...
Regarding my dr., I really don't have one... I've been going to different medical centers each time -I'm with Kaiser- (whatever was better for my schedule)... I'm hoping to stick with one Dr. for the rest of the pregnancy. 

Name: Ivy | Date: Dec 10th, 2005 5:46 PM
Hi Anita... I have a question... does it hurt a little when you feel your baby moving? I've felt like a couple of pokings this morning, they hurt a little .. Is that it? 

Name: Anita | Date: Dec 10th, 2005 6:19 PM
Yes! It feels just like that... Its really weird, usually more down toward my bladder, I think. 

Name: Hailey | Date: Dec 11th, 2005 3:12 AM
hey my due date is May 5th..i go this friday to find out what my baby is im really excited im hoping for a boy...ive had morning sickness ever since i was 5 weeks and i am now 19 weeks and still have it sometimes. i can feel my baby moving and sometimes it hurts and sometimes it feels tickly..lol i can feel my baby moving on the outside also and so can everyone else, mostly the baby moves at nite time when i want to go to bed lol...good luck with your pregnancies! 

Name: Anita | Date: Dec 12th, 2005 2:25 AM
Hi Hailey ~ When was it that everyone could feel the baby kicking?? I think Mike felt it last night, a little, but so slightly that I cant be positive.. 

Name: Trinni | Date: Dec 12th, 2005 3:42 PM
Hello Anita....I am due May 22nd and this is my fourth. We already have three boys, so this time we really are hoping for a lil princess 

Name: Heather | Date: Dec 12th, 2005 3:43 PM
Hi Trinni i'm hoping for a girl too 

Name: michelle c | Date: Dec 12th, 2005 4:00 PM
hello everyone!! I am due May 8. I was wondering how often you ladies feel your little one move about during the day. I can feel it but its not that often and when I do its only a couple of little pokes. Just curious about eveytone elses experience with quickening. take care. 

Name: Hailey | Date: Dec 12th, 2005 9:20 PM
hey anita everyone could start to feel the baby moving like 2 weeks ago...i love it its the most awesome feeling in the whole world! i just dont like when the baby is trying to position itself because then my stomache gets really hard and it hurts...good luck and i hope you feel your baby really good soon! 

Name: p.l | Date: Dec 12th, 2005 9:35 PM
any one work in an office all day and there back is killing them? 

Name: Anita | Date: Dec 13th, 2005 6:26 PM
Its a BOY!! I went to the Dr yesterday and had no problem telling that I'm going to have a baby boy! This wil be my first boy, so Im excited and nervous! Has anyone else found out what youre having? Anything new going on? 

Name: Anita | Date: Dec 13th, 2005 6:27 PM
And, yes! I am working in an office and my back hurts often! See about getting a high back chair, mayb.. Mt\y work wont give me one, but maybe they'll be simpathetic where you are. 

Name: Amy | Date: Dec 13th, 2005 7:00 PM
Hello everyone! I'm due May 4th. I've been feeling the baby moving around. My husband felt the movements for the first time last night. This is our second. We have a two year old little girl. I'll hopefully be finding out what we are having next week. I have an ultrasound appointment on the 20th. I also live in California. 

Name: Ivy | Date: Dec 13th, 2005 8:46 PM
I started feeling the baby moving on Saturday. Some days he/she moves a lot and other days less... it hurts a little but it's wonderful to feel him/her. I didn't know that the movements could be felt from the outside already... I'll start putting my hand on my belly.
Congratulations Anita! It will be a new experience raising a boy!
Hi Amy! Where in California do you live? I live in Orange County. 

Name: Amy | Date: Dec 13th, 2005 8:50 PM
Hi Ivy! I'm in Orange County too! Well actually on the borderline of La Mirada and Buena Park. I'm about 10-15 minutes from Knott's Berry Farm. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us