Hello, guest
|
Name: Anita
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Amy | Date: Dec 13th, 2005 8:50 PM
Hi Ivy! I'm in Orange County too! Well actually on the borderline of La Mirada and Buena Park. I'm about 10-15 minutes from Knott's Berry Farm. 

Name: Anita | Date: Dec 14th, 2005 1:26 AM
Thank you Ivy! I cant wait. Coming up with a name is going to be a challenge though. Girl naems have alwasy been easy for me, but boy names are a whole new ball park.Its cool that yall live so close. I always wanted to have someone near me to go thru my pregnancy with... I'm in Houston, any otthers out there from this giant city? 

Name: Ivy | Date: Dec 17th, 2005 3:14 PM
Hi Amy... ha ha ... cool! I live a little more south than that, in Aliso Viejo, next to Mission Viejo and Laguna Beach ; ) 

Name: Ivy | Date: Dec 17th, 2005 3:19 PM
Hi Anita... I kinda know what you mean... I don't know the sex yet (next thu) but all the names I think of are girl names!!! It'll be a little more challenging if they tell me it's a boy!
On another note... anyone feeling weird things in their belly? Yesterday I felt my belly a lot... It's hard to describe it (it wasn't the baby moving - it was my whole belly), but I thought maybe it was the belly growing... I don't know... 

Name: heather | Date: Dec 17th, 2005 9:04 PM
I am due on May 22nd and I really wanted to find out what the sex of my baby was since I was 17wks but the doctor didn't want to ; he said it was too early so I have to wait until 21 weeks January 9th. Well its worth waiting for and I think it's a girl but daddy wants another boy LOL. We'll see who is right in January

Good luck everyone and my journal name is baby2006 if you would like to take a look. 

Name: Jasmine M. | Date: Dec 17th, 2005 9:11 PM
I'm due May 5th. I'm having twin girls :) !!!! 

Name: Hailey | Date: Dec 18th, 2005 3:21 PM
i went to the doctor on Friday and i am having a girl! im really excited...congrats Anita...i wanted a boy but im happy with what i got..good luck everyone! 

Name: Anita | Date: Dec 18th, 2005 9:12 PM
Congradulations on the girls! Girls are sugar and spice and everything nice! 

Name: sam | Date: Jan 2nd, 2006 2:29 PM
i ma an enginner in canada 

Name: HEATHER M. R. | Date: Jan 2nd, 2006 5:17 PM
I AM DUE MAY 22ND AND FIND OUT WHAT WE ARE GOING TO HAVE ON JANUARY 9TH. I STARTED SAYING THAT THE BABY DIDN'T KICK THAT HARD AND IT PROVED ME WRONG. I WAS SITTING ON THE COUCH AND POW!!!IT HURT A LITTLE BIT. THE BABY KICKED HARD THAT TIME!! 

Name: Dayna | Date: Jan 12th, 2006 4:19 PM
I am due May 20, 2006, with a boy. Most baby's movement so far just feels like twinges, almost ticklesh. I had one kick I could feel with my hand! This is my first, and only. I am too old to risk the genetics again. I just turned 40. But so far, all tests have shown him to be healthy, thank goodness. I have had lots of nausea, bloating, and reflux. For almost 6 weeks I threw up every day, and most medications did not help. The nausea is better, but the bloating and reflux, and extra sensitive smell, and gag reflexes keep me throwing up on occasion. Mylanta helps some, now, though (unlike when the nausea was extreme.)

Anybody else in Maryland? Healthy babies and good luck to all!

I was wondering, I had my last ultrasound at 18 weeks, and since everything looked so good, the maternal-fetal med Dr. said I didn't need another until 32 weeks. Seems a long time to wait for my age. I am worrying too much? (I still see my regular OB.) 

Name: laura | Date: Jan 12th, 2006 4:36 PM
hey i worry alot about the baby too every little cramp i get freaks me out i'm very paranoid 

Name: Dayna | Date: Jan 13th, 2006 4:19 AM
Hey there.. This is just my opinion as a high risk patient myself, so take it for what its worth.. Everything that youre going thru sounds completely normal.. I was the exact same with my first little girl and almost that bad with my second. This time Im having a boy and I havent been sick at all..

Anyway, being high risk, they give me an ultrasound at every visit. Your insirance will pay for it, all you have to do is tell them that youve researched the risks and think its best that they do them more often.

I had a placenta previa on my second and if they had done regular ultrasounds, they would have known it was coming. Unfortunatly we had to find out the hard way.. Im not trying to scare you at all, im sure you;ll be fine, just letting you know that at 26 years old, and a high risk patient, im having regular ultrasounds..

Hope this helps.. Good luck! 

Name: Preggy Charmaine | Date: Jan 22nd, 2006 12:49 PM
Hi everyone, I am 36 weeks preggers today. Since Friday I have been experiencing what feels like my belly hardening. Staying that way for like 15 minutes, then softening back up. Does this sound like just Braxton Hicks or the begining stage of labor? I have no pain really. 

Name: Zoe | Date: Jan 22nd, 2006 9:08 PM
I have never heard of a braxton hicks contraction lasting for 15 mins. I have them all the time (at 25 weeks) but they only last about 30 secs. Even normal contractions do not last for fifteen minutes. If they lasted that long then theres no way any of us would be able to go through labor LOL. I'd definately mention that at your next doctors appointment. 

Name: alysia | Date: Jan 30th, 2006 6:39 PM
im 16 due may 13th, first child and scared of delivery 

Name: Heather | Date: Jan 30th, 2006 6:42 PM
hey alysia how old are you? 

Name: Dayna | Date: Feb 8th, 2006 8:06 PM
Peggy,

I am only 25 weeks, but a week or two ago I would sometimes have part of my belly hard, and then later another part hard, and sometimes mostly soft. I don't know if it was his head or rear, but it seemed to me just to be the baby changing positions. Sure enough, when I had an ultrasound, he was where my belly was hard. I assume when none of it is very hard, he is toward my back. But at 36 weeks, yours fills your uterus more than mine, and doesn't have has much space to move around.
Might just be muscles tightening and loosening... I've notice that with my belly, too. Not a contraction, more like when you "make a muscle" with your bisceps....in certain positions my stomach muscles all over are tighter, or looser. 

Name: Anita | Date: Feb 10th, 2006 6:46 PM
Hi everyone! Its been a while since I've been on here.
I'm at lunch and really dont have time to chat to much, but I did want to say Dayna, I not only have the same due date as you, but I had a previa on my last pregnancy too. Id love to chat with you a little. I gotta run, but will check bacn in soon. 

Name: jenn | Date: Feb 13th, 2006 3:34 AM
im about 26 weeks too.... in costa rica they told me i was due may 25 and in the states they tell me may 11.... and i honestly think the baby will come in early may. she is kicking and moving around so much.... i am starting to get uncomfortable moving, like getting from a sitting or laying down to standing position, im doing yoga 4 times a week to help though.
isnt everyone getting so excited??? 

Name: jenn | Date: Feb 13th, 2006 3:34 AM
oh and im going to name her alejandra do you all have names picked out?? 

Name: Taysina | Date: Feb 13th, 2006 7:43 AM
Aloha all! I am currently 25 weeks prego with my second son and had a due date of May 28th, but due to my partial placenta previa, they want to give me a scheduled C-section around the first part of May. I have already been hospitalized due to losing a liter of blood nearly two weeks ago because of my previa. I would love to talk to those of you who have had, or do have placenta previa's. Mahalo!! 

Name: jordan | Date: Feb 15th, 2006 10:13 AM
hiya 

Name: kennisha | Date: Feb 18th, 2006 7:57 AM
im sexy 

Name: Rayn | Date: Mar 9th, 2006 1:40 AM
hey i am due with my first May 10 2006
[email protected]

i would really like to connect with other moms to be PLEASE E-MAIL ME 

Name: jaylene | Date: Mar 15th, 2006 5:13 PM
what is you doing honey 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us