[ Original Post ]
anyone on?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: HappyEndings07 | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:20 AM
me 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:21 AM
im on as you know...but cathcing up on the day and reading some material on the maternitycard which i just signed up for today because i dont have any insurance 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:23 AM
OoO 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:24 AM
prayer is going on, i can hear the music blasting outside. GAH 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:25 AM
whats maternity card? 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:27 AM
it is suppose to save me money at the hospital and with labs and with the baby's care after, but its not insurance its a discount card 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:28 AM
it gives me and the baby discounts for a year 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:29 AM
damn thats pretty sweet 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:31 AM
i know im excited about it, and if it doesnt dave me the cost of the 1 year which is 699 then they garuntee that money back plus 200 dollars 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:32 AM
wow where the hell di dyou find that at? 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:35 AM
well i saw it in pregnancy magazines but i was looking around for insurance but no one will cover me right now, but the insurance agent suggested this because a client of hers was in the same situation as me, and the maternity card worked out great for her 

Name: Thismakes2 | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:35 AM
I'm here too. Another exciting Friday evening. Woo-Hoo. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:36 AM
hahaTM2 its saturday morning here 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:36 AM
hey thismakes2! how are you tonight? 

Name: Thismakes2 | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:37 AM
I am bored. Lol. I'm always bored. What are you guys up to? 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:39 AM
talking...being bored lol 

Name: Thismakes2 | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:39 AM
My fiance is putting in new kitchen cabinets so.....my kitchen is in chaos and he has the water turned off. I'm just sitting here, waiting till he is done so I can clean up the mess. He's always gotta start stuff so late. It'll probably be a 3am night for me. LOL. 

Name: Thismakes2 | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:40 AM
I say, "let's wait till tomorrow" but noooo. 

Name: Thismakes2 | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:46 AM
Ohmigod, I'd be pissed off too. That's rediculous. So his boss comes in late in the first place and then makes Scott come back up there right after he leaves?? He should be entitled to his time "off" too and actually get to be "off" not bothered every 30 mins. 

Name: Thismakes2 | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:48 AM
Right and maybe if they'd let him catch up on his sleep when he is off instead of bothering him...! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:50 AM
im so glad im not in the military anymore, but somehow i still get just as stressed b.c of him being in but i dont want him out. i just wanna kick their asses. 

Name: Thismakes2 | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:52 AM
No kidding, especially if they're gonna get mad and say he made a mistake on paperwork when it sounds like he is dropping everything to make them happy and not getting any kudos for that..... nothing worse than not being appreciated for things you do for people and singled out for every little mistake. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:54 AM
okay im getting severe chest pains i need to stop. 

Name: Thismakes2 | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:57 AM
Yah, that ain't right. I don't think I could take all that stress..... I'd be pulling my hair out. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:58 AM
haha yeh especially without your anxiety medication :) haha. this big red gum is giving me heartburn haha 

Name: vane20 | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 3:59 AM
i thought when u got pregnant u had the right to leave the millitary. my friend got pregnant cause she wanted out but now they told her she has 6 months before having to go back.... 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 4:01 AM
Im not in the military anymore b.c i got early discharge last year. i found my friend in the barracks, he put the rifle on burst and shot himself, i got sent home with post traumatic stress disorder and severe depression. that was in april, i got pregnant in august. scott my husband is the one who is still in. he is airforce, i was army. 

Name: Thismakes2 | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 4:12 AM
Sorry, I had to help w/ the kitchen. I hate remodeling crap. I can't believe that I'm gonna have to clean this mess up tomorrow. There goes my Saturday.... 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 4:14 AM
okay i asked nikki already but does this sound weird, everytime the pain finally stops i have to pee again, and its happening often so i keep feeling like i need to piss constantly but its not extremely painful, the twinges down there. i dono if i should be concerned ive been having them all night from like 10pm, and its 615am.. i dono to be freaked out and worried or just let it go .. ? 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 4:19 AM
yeah it sucked that i knew him before going in too, i think thats why i took it the hardest out of everyone. everyone hated me b.c of it 

Name: Thismakes2 | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 4:19 AM
Hmm... like pains down there and when they stop you have to pee? That sounds odd. Like maybe an infection.... I don't know..... 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us