Hello, guest
|
Name: Coartney
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Thismakes2 | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 4:19 AM
Hmm... like pains down there and when they stop you have to pee? That sounds odd. Like maybe an infection.... I don't know..... 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 4:22 AM
i dono the pain started tonight, like pain in the pelvic area, and in my lower back, they come and go, and they're strong but not like omg painful strong, ive tried water, eating, walking around, they're still there, and the baby is kicking and still active, and i havent had bloody show or anything but its painful enough that its worrying me and once the pain goes away for a few minutes i feel like i have to pee again 

Name: Thismakes2 | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 4:25 AM
That's odd. Almost sounds like contractions maybe. I don't really know what prelabor feels like though since w/ both of my pregnancies they had to induce me. I did have crampy feelings though from about 36 weeks on. I kept thinking I was going into labor but nothing ever happened. 

Name: vane20 | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 4:26 AM
ill talk to you girls later....im gonna spend time with my little boy and hubby. Im so glad Andrew is gonna have a little sibling soon, if everything goes well. i hate to see him playing with his toys by himself, it's gonna be the greatest gift of all for him.
Night girlies.....behave!! = ) 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 4:26 AM
it like starts in the front and then my spine ends up hurting or my spine starts hurting and it hurts in the front. i just checked my cervix only thing i dont know what it felt like before so i dont know what i would be looking for hahaha 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 4:27 AM
night nessa! 

Name: Thismakes2 | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 4:28 AM
Night, congratulations again! 

Name: Thismakes2 | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 4:29 AM
Yah, I kept reading about people checking their cervix and I didn't know what I should be feeling for. LOL. 

Name: Thismakes2 | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 4:29 AM
Does your stomach get hard when it happens like Braxton Hicks? 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 4:32 AM
ur gonna laugh at me, but when i was having BH contrax, I didnt even know it, i was at my doctors and he was feeling my stomach saying that is a braxton hicks, i was like uhm what is? hes like that contracting, u should feel something, i was like no i dont feel anything he was like hm okay. so i dono what i should look for, like difference wise if that makes sense 

Name: Thismakes2 | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 4:34 AM
Huh, wow, you didn't feel em? LOL. I hated the braxton hicks. The last couple weeks I was pregnant I'd get em bad w/ some cramps. My stomach would get hard like a rock. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 4:39 AM
no i feel these though but its been constant all night, i dono what to think or do, i dont want to freak out and go to the er and it be nothing. the people here on base arent very nice haha they ttreat you like you're an idiot lol 

Name: Thismakes2 | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 4:39 AM
Then again, w/ my 1st I didn't feel them then and didn't even know they existed. Maybe they get worse w/ each pregnancy or you just know what to expect more w/ the next. 

Name: Thismakes2 | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 4:41 AM
Yah, I remember you saying that about calling in and they never have anyone call you back either. That sucks that you don't even have a doctor to call and just check w/ them and that you have no other choice then to go to the ER. 

Name: Thismakes2 | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 4:42 AM
I never knew if I was going into labor or not so I always just thought to myself that if my water broke that I would go to the hospital. But, on the other hand I was never in any pain really either. So, if you're in pain then I would just go. Better safe than sorry. 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 4:46 AM
see see i said you should just in case, like the better safe than sorry 

Name: Thismakes2 | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 4:47 AM
Yah, especially if you've been having them from like 10pm till now.... 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 4:49 AM
yeah 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us