Name: jillw
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 11:48 PM
lol 

Name: Whittni | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 11:53 PM
ive tried everything....she wouldnt latch after 24 hrs in the hospital so they made us give her formula!!! now shes use to it and doesnt want boob. my milk just started coming in today though so ive been pumping for every two hours trying to get it up. i dont want her on this formula crap! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 11:56 PM
haha yeh ill do the football hold and grab my boob and try to get a little milk out and shove it in his mouth .. most of the time he grabs right away other times he shakes his head going uhhh uhhh uhhh lol its cute and his eyes are closed. kind of like ray charles hahaha.. sorry or stevie wonder.. hahaha sorry again lol but he reminds me of a blind man singing lol 

Name: Whittni | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 12:00 AM
yeah as long as she is happy healthy pooing peeing and beautiful i dont care what she eats. as long as i can help her out and give her some gude stuff its all good. if it works it works if my bips fall off thats okay too hahaha :) 

Name: Whittni | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 12:00 AM
** nips 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 12:03 AM
well thankfully he latched right away when i was in the hospital the first night, then he had to be taken to the nicu at the other hospital and i consented to bottles b.c i wouldnt be there all 24 hours to help and i didnt know how to pump but he still latches great but yeh pumping and feeding for the past week, my tits still hurt haha but they'll toughen up ..jill on the other post, u said u dont get alot, do u massage and squeeze different ways when pumping or feeding? im constantly doing that and i just watch it spray out into the thing its kind of amusing lol 

Name: jillw | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 12:04 AM
haha stevie wonder hahah that is it exactly!! Man time goes by so fast. They stop doing that once they get more accustome to feeding. I didn't even realize that she had progressed past that until you brought it up :( Whitt you should call a lactation consultant. not to get too personal, but do your nipples stick out? After my breast reduction my left one didn't stick out too much, so I used a breast shield and pumped. Now it sticks out fine. Kendra couldn't latch on the left side at first though. Maybe try a nipple shield to give the baby something to hold on to and then gradually get rid of the shield once the baby starts to latch better. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 12:12 AM
wtf is the supplement nursing system? 

Name: jillw | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 12:16 AM
it is like a bottle that hangs around you neck with 2 tiny tubes that go from the bottle to your nipple. When the baby latches they get your nipple and the little tube. that way when they suck they bet breast milk and the formula at the same time. also it stimulates the breast to make more milk since the baby is on there longer. you can see a pic of it if you google it. It is a hastle that is why I don't use it at night...or if I am out in public LOL 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 12:18 AM
that another reason why i am pumping i am really weirded out by the whole public thing, yesterday this lady at the lab was like why dont u feed him the breast momma, i was like uhh i have abottle . lol 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 12:19 AM
hey did ur feet swell for a bit after giving birth, mine swoll up the other night and have been like shrek feet all week 

Name: jillw | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 12:21 AM
I thought that I would be cool with feeding in public becuse I though it was jsut simple and I could put a recieving blanket over us and no one would be wiser, but now I realize that I have to be able to see her mouth and my nipple to get her on there right and I know that there would be no way for me to do it with out someone seeing something. I'm cool with people who do it, but I would have to be in a desperate situation before I would do it 

Name: jillw | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 12:32 AM
well kendra is calling I gg. see ya tomorrow! 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 12:35 AM
g'evening ladies, hows it going? 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 2:07 AM
sry our internet went out here for like 30 mins and my mom watched braden and fed him so we could run up to kmart and buy a little bouncer. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us