Hello, guest
|
Name: jen85
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 7:32 AM
Ah I'm sorry but see our selfish act got you alittle "real" money :) lol So all is good :)
As far as the castor oil comment about Jen's baby. He is fine and the lungs were clear but Im sure she appreciates the concern :)
Much love to everyone!! Im in a great mood tonight :) Love ya!! 

Name: goldendove84 | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 9:16 AM
You know what. You are going to get it back three fold because of this bull crap. You are hurting people that are working their butts off to pay bills. It is sad that you use people like that. It makes me sad. I pity you. So many are honest with you and yet you want to abuse the system for your own means. I hop eyou know that it will come back to you. 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 12:33 PM
Ha ha! I have my favorites on there. And guess how I meet them. Doing it this way. I visit them frequently and yes I pay them. You say you pity me ha no thanks I dont need your pity. As most of you know I check and double check before I put my money somewhere and frankly half of the people on that site are fakes. I do apologize to this particular one because she was accurate and Jen did not let her know that she was right or that she had the baby etc. I personally would have went back and did a paid session with her to let her know how close she was. 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 1:29 PM
I guess I missed you guys picking on the phycic (sp) woman because I didn;'t see it?!?!?! I don't beleive in that crap anyhow.......I think Jen was a coincidence 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 1:33 PM
She did tell that lady she took castor oil, and I'm assuming tha lady also knew she was overdue and 4cm's dilated........IT DOESN'T TAKE A BRAIN SCIENTIST TO KNOW THAT WILL MORE THAN LIKELY PUT HER INTO LABOR.............as for the time good guess.........not just "gifted ppl" can make good guesses.........ppl guess right on about things all the time...... 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 4:13 PM
I agree....thats why I said it was entertaining. And last time I checked that is why they do it. Because people find it entertaining. 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 4:18 PM
She even went as far as to write down my myspace and send me a claiming she saw my picture and thought that I should know that she saw Karma coming for me blah blah blah ya right. If my Karma means that people are going to test me before they buy something that I offer then karma come on. I dont feel like what I did is nearly as bad as what she is claiming. But ah well. Guess she doesnt understand either that she is in a field that probably 80% of people things is the devils work anyway so that is some karma for your ass. 

Name: Ayame | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 5:39 PM
I'm not a freaking psychic that lady that posted is. I am concerned about the baby because that's a piece of crap thing to do it's effing SELFISH as HELL and if that baby had any complications I swear I'd find her and beat the crap out of her for taking castor oil when there are SO MANY bad side effects. You're an ignorant (without saying anything too nasty) BRAT. Karma, remember that. 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 6:14 PM
Your getting yourself worked up over nothing Ayame. All I said towards you was the baby was fine and the lungs were clear. And if you saying those things for Jen about the castor oil then wait for her to come back on here. But you might wait awhile cause she hasnt been back on since her son was born probably to busy. But I dont know her on a personal level but If I do talk to her I will let her know how displeased you are with her actions. 

Name: Ayame | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 7:01 PM
I'm not going to wait. I'll express my feelings how I please because it's disgusting and SELFISH. People like make me S I C K. Only concerned of their own well being and not their UNBORN CHILDREN. It's worse than smoking during a pregnancy for goodness sake you can KILL A BABY by TAKING castor oil. Rubbing castor oil on your belly can have the same effect because it is absorbed into the skin will not cause you to dehydrate will not cause the baby to have a bowel movement but can cause contractions. She obviously did NO reading up, DISGUSTING. 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 7:01 PM
Wow Ayame you need to calm down... wasnt it JENS baby abd JENS choice ???? geez... let her be !! 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 7:04 PM
AYAME HER MIDWIFE TOLD HER IT WAS OK !!!!! SO SHE THOUGHT IT WAS OK !! 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 7:24 PM
Ayame, I'm not convinced there is any point in criticising Jen after the event. But you do have a point with regard castor oil. Lets just close this post since it is getting a little heated? 

Name: Ayame | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 7:39 PM
It's just selfish. She needs to know that. Doesn't matter if it's "her baby" and "her choice" so it's okay for someone to do drugs during pregnancy because it's "her baby" and "her choice" ? Or for someone to beat a baby because it's her baby and her choice? And I know you're probably thinking "that's different" but in all reality it isn't. She could have killed her baby, literally. People who pull crap like that NEED to KNOW. She's BEEN TOLD BEFORE and still did it. That's the point. I'm not going to further this because it's just stupid. She made an idiot decision out of what she wanted to do. My point has been made. 

Name: Ayame | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 7:40 PM
Oh, and I also do want OTHERS who are even THINKING about it to know as well. That's also why I kept on. I'm sorry for going full force at her even though it's already happened, it's a touchy subject for me. 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 8:46 PM
HAIL TO AYAME.......THE HOLIER THAN THOU MOTHER!!!!!

you know threatening to hunt someone down off the net and kick their ass is illegal.........also not very lady like..... 

Name: Ayame | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 10:23 PM
I said if the baby had complications then I would have. And I'm not better than her. In the sense that yes I would NEVER take castor oil I am better but to be better than someone it has to be all around. I can't make a judgement based off of not knowing someone. I couldn't say "you're a terrible mom because you took castor oil" but her taking it is selfish however. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us