Hello, guest
|
Name: mar
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Rebecca | Date: Jan 7th, 2008 10:21 PM
personally beleve that even though you were raped you should have an abortion. I believe abortion is killing yoyr baby and it wasnt the babies fault. its also a selfish decission as so many people are unabled to have children. If you really dont want it put it up for adoption 

Name: Patty | Date: Feb 17th, 2008 9:31 PM
I am so sorry for what has happened to you. What you went was unforgiveable and this person will never know how much damage he caused. Only you can decide what to do, perhaps you already have, and that is the decision you will need to live with. If you were my daughter I would tell you that I loved you no matter what decision you made. It is your lifeI would support you and know that you are the beautiful person you always have been. 

Name: anonymous | Date: Feb 20th, 2008 9:49 PM
Thank you all you pro lifers. Now we will have another generation of sick f*cks with the rape gene. And I personally think if you want her to carry this child to term, you should volunteer to adopt it. 

Name: Crystina | Date: Feb 20th, 2008 11:31 PM
Hey, sweetheart. I know you're scared and confused. If you want to talk about it, email me at [email protected] =-) 

Name: june | Date: Feb 21st, 2008 3:48 PM
You really need to take care of yourself - you don't want to do anything to induce a miscarriage. In countries where abortions and adoptions aren't allowed or don't have good access - women continually die trying to induce their own miscarriage.

Contact a local planned parenthood - there are options for paying for abortion and there are funds out there to help you. Your parents can not tell you what to do in this case. Also, if you have insurance - there is a possiblity that your health insurance will cover the abortion.

Good Luck 

Name: xbroken | Date: Apr 4th, 2008 1:18 PM
hi 

Name: WHOEVER | Date: Apr 5th, 2008 9:04 PM
Name: .atomic snowflake • Date: 03/23/2007 17:57:22

bump for people looking for Lynne n post. 

Name: giosmama26 | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 1:56 AM
im so sorry to hear that... about 4 years ago i was raped also and had a baby from that... i love my with everything in me! he is my world and he gives me great joy...it was really hard to make the choice to keep him but i knew in my heart that he needed to ne born.... if u need anything email me at [email protected] i would love to chat with u 

Name: Share Your Story w/ Us | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 8:05 PM
Hi~

I'm casting a documentary that focuses on teen girls who are pregnant. The documentary is a groundbreaking project that will give the chosen girls a voice and an opportunity, to share what their lives are like as they enter the next chapter of their lives.

That being said, as time is of the essence, if you are a pregnant teen (or know someone who is), we hope to speak with you as soon as possible. Also, please know that if chosen, the girls will be compensated for their time.

Best Regards,

Lande Yoosuf
[email protected] 

Name: giosmama26 | Date: Apr 14th, 2008 3:26 PM
hi im Dominique DeAngelis and i work for a company called Ameriplan We are currently seeking upbeat Moms to work at home immediately!

If you have a computer and a phone you can make an average of $200 a week part-time and $500 a week full-time.

Your work is paid on a daily, weekly AND monthly basis.
Become part of the fastest-growing team in the company with unparalleled, ongoing and intense support.
Earn residual paychecks part-time or full-time.
Experience not needed - we will train you and guide you through everything.
We have the system and expertise to show you how to earn a great income with your computer and your phone.
You will be joining myself and others in our company who are already earning substantial paychecks from home.
All you need to do is request all the details and an interview from me
Dominique Deangelis
www. freedomathometeam. com/ddeangelis
ddeangelis@ameriplan. net
347-497-5101
i am looking foward to helping you make all your dreams come true 

Name: lottie | Date: Apr 15th, 2008 8:35 AM
you need to see your doctor sraight away this is a major thing in your life it happend to you not your parents. I was sexually abused at 11 and at 15 seriously sexually assaulted and lost a baby if u need to talk email me on [email protected] my thoughts are with you .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Name: lottie | Date: Apr 15th, 2008 8:40 AM
baby hold on in there do you have a health visitor or close friend/family member you made a brave choice in keeping her. Now you need someone to confide your fears and distaste to holdon it will heal slowly try and get all the help you can get . xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Name: xia | Date: May 16th, 2008 2:24 PM
hi um i was wondering what happened to mars because this post is old and i really want to know my email is [email protected] 

Name: sexy | Date: May 16th, 2008 4:46 PM
i was raped nt long ago and im preg wiv his kid im like 2week can i still av a abortion?? plz write bk a.s.a.p thnx xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo 

Name: emma | Date: May 16th, 2008 4:52 PM
some1 help me be4 i kill myself, im 2weeks preg can i still av a abortions some1 plz tell me im scared :'( i dnt no wht 2 do plz plzzz plzz help sum1 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Name: mckenzie | Date: May 17th, 2008 5:10 PM
hi dont abortion your baby i will adopt your baby my email is [email protected] i dont have any kids this baby would be a blessing to me 

Name: safe | Date: May 18th, 2008 9:05 PM
aaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh im preg no w8 im just fat 

Name: momangel | Date: May 20th, 2008 8:52 AM
Sorry....this topic is over

but here you can go www.singleparentloving.com which is a great dating site for single parents to communicate ! 

Name: tasha | Date: Jun 12th, 2008 9:20 PM
i was raped and battered i could of died some one please help me 

Name: Stephanie | Date: Aug 18th, 2008 4:45 PM
Dear Mar,
A little over a year ago I was in the same position and it's a rough one to be in but I stuck it out and had my son and eventhough he is a produt of something awful I still love him just the same. I would look to your family for support in order to get through this. I did. Although it may be one of the hardest things you do you have to work toward becoming stronger and fighting the evil feelings toeard your child. Think in your mind if you didn't have that child anymore. What would you feel? I had to ask myslef those same questions and I decided to keep my son. what ever you do don't pray for a miscarriage and don't get an abortion because they both can hurt your chances at having a child in the future. 

Name: laur18 | Date: Aug 23rd, 2008 6:01 PM
hey! steve can help! call me at 888-321-5356 and ask for jovan! if you would rather e-mail it's [email protected] 

Name: luana | Date: Aug 23rd, 2008 6:15 PM
PLEASE CALL ME I would like to help
my name is Luana and I work for the Steve Wilkos Show
Eamil me [email protected]
or call me 888-321-5356 

Name: To Ria | Date: Aug 26th, 2008 6:42 PM
Thinking about killing your baby may be because you a Pdss It is very common and serious go to a teacher/freind/docter 

Name: youngzhang1982 | Date: Aug 27th, 2008 12:25 AM
thanks for the message, i think you catch my attention is not just by your looking, i prefer the women has her natural beauty in their heart. i am an adult and i do not believe in true love, but i trust life-long marriage. so my wish is my future wife is never married before, if they have children, that is fine, we can raise them up together with my own children. oh, my hobby is walking, reading and enjoy the good food. actually, my plan is after my marriage, i will give my wife 50% my salary, if we have children. i will give her another 10%, i need keep 40% my salary is enough, maybe 20% to support my mum and dad later, i think i just belong to the middle class, one house and one boat, two or three car, own my own land and some restaurant business, i want to open my own sushi bar later in San Francisco area. anyway, life is short, i will try my best, work hard and glory the God, help more people. i think i believe in god since i am a postgraduate student in england nottingham, i need do two part time restaurant job to survive, pay my rent and pay my tuition fee, life goes the hardest way, every night when i finish my night shift job, i pass by one 700 years old church, jesus picture is just there on the window, i pray him to give me some peace in my heart, Jesus is always ready to listen and he is a great father. i think i will follow his rule whole my life, i never married and so far i have no children, but i do not want divorce, i can sign contract with my lawyer, if i divorce due to my family affair, i am willing to pay 80% my salary to my children as penalty fee, i believe i am the only few can do this in Seattle area, haha.....nice talk to you, if you want to meet, i think i have time next week, by the way, if you really want to go step further on our future relationship, i think i do not need bother to date other women, i believe i am a honest man and i am a good family man too.
best regards
young
ps: my resume
4748 19th AVE seattle, WA 98105, Tel: 206-816-5015 Email: [email protected] / Gender: Male
Education:
Ph.D in University of Washington, focus on organisation design and financial management. (January 2006- present)
Master degree in research (Mphil) in manufacturing engineering, manufacturing organization research group, Loughborough University, Leicestershire, England, UK. (Sep 2003- Dec 2005)
Dissertation topic: Building a boundaryless leagile manufacturing organization through HITOP method. Advisor: Professor Neil Burns (editor of IJPR) ( Email: [email protected] )
Master degree in Science (Msc) in Electrical engineering, University of Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, UK (Sep 2002-Sep 2003) Thesis topic: Extra high voltage (EHV) power transmission control in China three Gorges project using Newton Raphson method and Mathlab computer iteration method. Advisor: Dr Dave.Thomas (Email:[email protected] )
Bsc in Mechanical Engineering, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian city, China (Sep 1990-July 1994) Thesis topic: Testing a new diamond cutting tool material performance in Japanese Sanyo Company through comparing with other traditional cutting tools. Advisor: Dr Hong Tao Zhang. (Head of cutting tools research group)
Experience:
Academic Research: I: I worked as a research Assistant at Wichita state university on the subject of Industry engineering. The main focus of the research is on lean and green manufacturing system design for Boeing Company in Wichita, Kansas. Since Boeing Company set the goal to be "100% lean and green company" in 2011, I as a researcher focused on waste management and energy conservation in order to achieve the goal. After years of experiment on a small motor workshop provided by private companies, we have achieved to reduce the waste and contamination by 35 percents. The quality of the motor increased by 25 percents by detail cleaning and better combustion technology.II: When I was completing my master in electrical engineering at University of Nottingham, I worked at fire-power station in England Nottingham city. I worked on power transfer through super-computer. The use of C++ and Java was needed and the station was responsible for providing power for more than three million people in the surrounding cities called East-Middle land area including Birmingham city, Nottingham city and south Manchester city.
Working experience:
1: Electrical engineer: Seattle Trident seafood company, help solving the seafood manufacturing line mechanical and electrical problem.01/2008-Present.
2: Manufacturing supervisor: Japan Mabuchi motor company in Hong Kong china, in charge of one plastic injection molding workshop following ISO 9002/ 14001 standard. (Sep 1994-Nov 2001) This company has worldwide reputation on mini DC motor products and its customers include Sony, Toshiba, Sanyo, Sharp and HP, Ford companies, through Japanese Just-in-time management, my workshop quality has been improved from 67 percent to 95 percent, on October 1999, my workshop quality reaches to 100 percent , because of this distinguish quality improvement, I won Tokyo silver medal for Quality improvement.Language: Fluent in English and Chinese. A little bit Japanese and Spanish and France language.
you can find my photo at www.hi5.com, user name is [email protected], password is 12345. thanks 

Name: miley | Date: Sep 12th, 2008 8:01 AM
I WOULD SYA TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.CAUSE WHEN UR PREGNAN AND UR NOT TAKiNG CARE OF THE BABY UR HURTING URSELF. AND OBViSOULY GOD WANTED TO BRING IN THE BABY FOR A REASON SO MAYBE YOU SHOUDL HAVE IT AND GIVE IT TO A FAMILY THAT CAN NOT HAVE KIDS AND HELP SOME ONES LIFE BE COMPLETE. YOU COULD TURN SOMETHING BAD THAT HAPPEND TO YOU INTO SOMETHING PEOPLE PRAY FOR 

Name: Two words | Date: Sep 15th, 2008 6:33 AM
FALCON
PUUUUUUUUNCH! 

Name: nic | Date: Oct 18th, 2008 4:45 PM
hi i'm nic and as a victim of rape those are tough decisions. i believe that you should have the abortion. Remember that the most important thing is that you take care of yourself, and you manage your needs before anyone else's. I didn't get pregnant but i talked to my parents and agreed that i would have an abortion.it all depends on beliefs, i'm not sure of yours but i believe that maybe this is going to make you a better person. If i were you i would contact a local rape hotline and speak to them about your options. i think that sometimes depending on location you can have an abortion without parental consent. You just need to make sure to take care of yourself And if you persue an abortion, make sure it is a professional and again speak to someone on a rape hotline to see your option. i wish you good luck, you are in my prayers. i hope all goes well. 

Name: carrie | Date: Oct 29th, 2008 8:34 PM
I was raped want i was eigth year old. and i went to know what to do about it. 

Name: annie | Date: Oct 29th, 2008 10:30 PM
Mar, sweetheart how old are you? I was raped at the age of 14 , i was pregnant i decided to have my baby and she is the love of my life. you HAVE to take care of your self especially now because you can endanger your life. Being a single mom is not that bad. Your parents will help you out!!!! Best of luck 

Name: AnnaBelle | Date: Nov 4th, 2008 9:22 PM
Quit being a cry baby. If you don't want you little "problem" then take a long hot bath, smoke pot, and all that. Tell you parents how much you don't want this baby. Tell them they are runing your life. And by no means have this baby because it will ruin your life.! 

Name: sunny | Date: Nov 7th, 2008 3:13 AM
you better keep your baby. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us