Your Reply here

Name: sunny | Date: Nov 7th, 2008 3:13 AM
you better keep your baby. 

Name: erica | Date: Nov 17th, 2008 8:26 AM
was raped 3 months ago and im pregnant because of it 

Name: Cati | Date: Nov 17th, 2008 8:28 AM
i was raped three months ago and now im having a baby 

Name: jerry | Date: Nov 22nd, 2008 9:32 AM
i can marry you can take your children for the rest of life that you will feel no little distrubance in your life my id is [email protected]

i also will let you got out and lead modren liberal life as you want and will support you in your life carrier what ever you want become and achive in your life and i will do all household jears by myself 

Name: Roze | Date: Nov 26th, 2008 5:25 AM
As you get more and more along with you pregnancy you might come to love that baby that is in side of you but if not you can always give the baby up for adotion. That baby may not be what you want but it has a right to have a life just like you do if not even better then you do. SO GIVE THAT BABY A CHANCE AT LIFE EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Name: Molly | Date: Dec 12th, 2008 2:09 AM
omg thats so horrible im so sorry and hope u get over this, just rember i know it probalbly seems scary that your having a baby, ( but i dont know your age) but once u have it you will be so glad you didnt kill it send u love [3 

Name: Audra | Date: Dec 16th, 2008 3:29 PM
I was raped also. BU twasnt pregnant. But you shouldnt kill the baby! What if your mother had done that? You wouldnt be here. 

Name: youngmum20 | Date: Dec 17th, 2008 11:35 AM
Its not your baby's fault and you should think positive.
I dont believe in abortions or adoption.
I have been raped and i know how you feel but this baby deserves to have a life and one you shouldnt take away from it.
There is help out there and you dont need to be scared.
Be positive you know you can be a good mother to this child. 

Name: nicole | Date: Dec 26th, 2008 2:24 PM
look sweetie i been were you are. if thats the way you feel and you live in ny ill take the baby i love children and cant have any on my own it would be a blessing 

Name: J | Date: Jan 15th, 2009 6:40 PM
I was also raped and became pregnant, but I decided to keep my baby. Even though, I took care of myself, I still lost my child, please take good care of yourself. I know how hard things are right now, but that baby was innocent in all of this. I beg of you to consider having that baby and finding good loving parents to raise it and let them adopt him/her. Don't punish the child, or yourself, for what happened to you. 

Name: Beez | Date: Jan 25th, 2009 3:55 AM
Sweetie. I know that its hard to have a child by a guy that has made your life hell but abortion isnt the solution. your always going to wonder what your baby would have looked like. Its not the babys fault that this happened to you and God gave it to you for a reason. I am a single mother of two beautiful baby girls and they are my life. i was young when i first got pregnant and didnt want to be a mother any more that what you dont right now. things will look up for you, i just think that you need to think before you make any rash decisions. now im not sure how old you are, but my cousin was in the same boat as you and she was only 14. she was raped and never seen the guy again, and she got pregnant. she didnt want the baby but she couldnt fathum having an abortion. she was thinking about adoption but when she held the baby for the first time, she fell in love and she is the best mother to her little girl. Just dont do something that youll regret. and ive you have a heart at all, not saying you dont, but if you do this you are going to regret it for the rest of your life, and it will eat at you and haunt you. 

Name: tina | Date: Feb 4th, 2009 2:09 AM
hi i am a 23 years old girl that was raped my my boyfiend best friend that i been with for 4 years 

Name: Me-Raymond | Date: Feb 16th, 2009 5:00 AM
Dont't listen to people who ask you to keep the baby. They don't understnad what you have gone through. My wife has been raped once. It was so horrifying. It was never meant to be your fault, it was never meant to be the baby's fault, it was the fault of the evil who disguised as a human being to raped you. I don't understand why others keep bombaring your advice of keeping your child if they are not the one to adopt your unwanted and sex-offender's child. You have the human right to start anew again. Just trust yourself what is best for you. My and my wife's prayers go with you. And God will judge the evil who raped you. And I appal you for being courageous and discuss this openly. Don't worry, your family and friends will stand behind you. So will I and my wife. God bless you. You deserve a brand-new start.

One thing others have failed to ask is "Are you in the United States?" If you are not, and are living in third world countries, it could be harder to get medical help. Also get some counselling. My wife did not and she was so frightened for so long.... too long... I understnad the pain they are you going through even if I am a male. Gee, this world is not perfect. I wish all rapists just die.

-Raymond 

Name: mpule | Date: Mar 4th, 2009 10:24 AM
hi everubody hope life is treating u with kindness wish i could say the same for me, im one of the rape victim n i seriously need help, pls conyact me on 0780294386 as soon as u can 

Name: mpule | Date: Mar 4th, 2009 10:33 AM
m also a rape victim lyf has been difficult ever since,i was raped twice,wats important is u astill alive n though rape u"ve recieved joy as every child regardless of how she or he was consived is a gift embrace ur unborn baby untill the labour time,i promise u lyf will be much pleasent holding da baby gud luck may he be wif u as u seek solution love mpule 

Name: saviemissesalan | Date: Mar 4th, 2009 6:36 PM
im 13 i was raped by a 24 year old he worked for my dad and he was like my brother hes known me sence i was 5 no i have a 2 month old son 

Name: saviemissesalan | Date: Mar 4th, 2009 6:39 PM
he raped me like 22 times in a 5 month period and i diddent tell my parents because i was ashamed and i new my mom wold think i wanted it 

Name: saviemissesalan | Date: Mar 4th, 2009 6:40 PM
my email is [email protected] 

Name: abbie | Date: Mar 19th, 2009 11:26 PM
hiya every one what it is i had been with my x patner 2 years we just split up monday because i fanaly got away from him after taken a beating ive got bruse all over me and im too scared to go owt more think have happened aswell to me but i dont like to talk about it i juat wanna for get about it and the police havent even phoned me back and when i see him i feel sick and start crying and shaking can any one help me what can i do i feel like i dont wanna live my life and im only 17 . 

Name: my son mikey | Date: May 18th, 2009 7:45 PM
Plz dont kill the bby. my son was thru rape and it is hard everyday..but now i cant have kids so carish what u have.. ur bby will always love u... u can contact me at [email protected] if u would like to keep in contact.. thank u have a nice day... 

Name: isaac | Date: May 20th, 2009 10:34 PM
I know it hurts and its unfair that you had to go through this.My suggestion is seek professional help and they will give u good advise.PRAY TOO 

Name: ali | Date: Jul 9th, 2009 2:44 AM
help 

Name: Sheri | Date: Jul 15th, 2009 9:05 PM
Just wait until the baby is born and give it up for adoption. It's not the babies fault after all. Or you can sneak and get the abortion done. You can go before a judge, there are so many options. Email me at [email protected] and I can help you 

Name: kapeel | Date: Sep 9th, 2009 4:01 AM
hey dear dont kill that baby, pls... if u want to how to handle... this case.. mail me..at [email protected] 

Name: amber | Date: Oct 9th, 2009 3:30 AM
hey i was raped as well and i got pregnet as well. my parents wanted me to get the abortion with no choice. im sorry your parents are making you have it. but you dont want the kid. its going to be hard work with a kid asking wheres my daddy and all of that bussiness if you are over like 17 or 18 you can go and get it your self. but i would call around and tell them the sercumstance and they should be able to say you can come in or something. tell your grandma i no it will be hard but if she is near by tell her you need to go and she can sign off as well. 

Name: kelly | Date: Oct 9th, 2009 3:53 PM
i not a teen yet and thank i was rape 

Name: fran | Date: Nov 2nd, 2009 11:13 AM
I was rape.. so i no sort of wat ur going through. it wasnt ur fault that u was raped so dont punish urself by not lookin after urself, school wont punish u or pity u they will want to help u, mine did, ur parents sounds supporting so get them to help raise or get it adpoted, its not the babys fault the way it was brought in to the world so try not to punish it as well. DONT put ur life at risk because the arse that did it to u will win! 

Name: barrie | Date: Dec 23rd, 2009 4:09 PM
Dont kill the baby, there is a large chance you WILL REGRET IT. even if you do not want it, just have it 'cause you may change your mind when you see it as being a real human being. if not then you could give it to another family,but dont kill it! its life shouldn't have to be ruined just cause yours was..... 

Name: ewdew | Date: Dec 23rd, 2009 5:59 PM
contact planned parenthood (can find by googling them) to find closest center near you for help 

Name: julie | Date: Jan 21st, 2010 10:50 PM
i got raped 

Name: carly | Date: Jan 23rd, 2010 5:45 PM
i was rapped when i was two and it went on till 2 yrs ago what do i do........ 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us