Hello, guest
|
Name: kellie1
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: kellie1 | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 4:29 PM
sorry for the delay, had a screaming baby, they said after her injections she might be grizly, not scream the house down!!!!!!!! the health visitor keeps trying to push me into going to these mother and baby groups, but when i see other kids playing it always upsets me cause i think ' abbie might not be able to do that?. how did you get past that? 

Name: Catcorn | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 5:06 PM
With Cian I wasnt expecting anything to be wrong as his cyst wasnt diagnosed so I didnt think of him being different. Suppose I was lucky in that way I hadnt the added worry of waiting for problems.
I do get upset now and again when he cant keep up with some things, he gets worn out quicker or his leg might act up. But he is better at other things so it balances out. He cant cycle a 2 wheel bike yet so I put that away and got him a go kart which he has to cycle but its 3 wheels so he isnt different than the other kids with that. All kids even without disabilaties have things they cant do. Do you have any where near you which caters for disabled children? We have Enable Ireland and they have different groups. You could try something like that where all the kids are disabled in one way or another.
I tell Cian he has a special brain and when he goes to the club with the disabled kids (some in wheel chairs or slightly brain damaged) I explain they have special brains aswell but show him how they can do one thing where he can do others. Kids adapt great its just us that find it hard usually. 

Name: submachine | Date: Sep 25th, 2007 1:33 AM
ask me if u need help with this quiz ,and u can also tak about it 

Name: submachine | Date: Sep 25th, 2007 1:33 AM
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/365143 

Name: submachine | Date: Sep 25th, 2007 1:34 AM
copy and past the link. 

Name: submachine | Date: Sep 25th, 2007 1:36 AM
hellow!!!!!111111 arg....sorry... 

Name: submachine | Date: Sep 25th, 2007 1:39 AM
bye!i'll see other chat rooms scince u gies arnet replying...so,bye! 

Name: kelly33 | Date: Mar 30th, 2008 2:36 AM
hey help me i am trying to find a guy called Ray QUEALLY, he lives somewhere in the south but I can't find him, it is driving me CRAZY!! If you know him please contact me at [email protected] if he has no idea who it is then give him a hint with pet names he gave to some things!! thanks you all 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us