Hello, guest
|
Name: DJ
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 14th, 2005 8:24 PM
i'm about to cry cause i don't know many people so i don't think i'll have a baby shower. 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 14th, 2005 8:25 PM
oh man i'm so scared right now 19hrs i think i would die. I'm not to big on pain. 

Name: Stefanie | Date: Nov 14th, 2005 8:37 PM
I know my mom keeps telling me about her labor with me, she says its payback time now, I took 23 hours. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 14th, 2005 8:39 PM
i was a big baby...im worried about my baby being big...i was 8 pounds 12 ounces 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 14th, 2005 8:41 PM
i took 27 hrs to come out. I hope it doesn't run in the family.
If you know what i mean. Man i feel so bloated right now. 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 14th, 2005 8:42 PM
wow 8 pounds 12oz that is a big baby. How big do you think your baby is going to be? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 14th, 2005 8:42 PM
im really hungry 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 14th, 2005 8:43 PM
i hope i dont have a big baby...my husband wasnt a big baby and neither was his son so hopefully our baby takes after him lol 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 14th, 2005 8:43 PM
yeah me too. I think i want some Taco Bell. 

Name: Stefanie | Date: Nov 14th, 2005 8:45 PM
Chelsie I know where you are coming from...I was a fairly nice size myself 8.3 and my fiance is a huge guy...his mom had him a month and a half early and he still was almost 10 pounds plus when I had my last ultrasound which was like 3 or 4 weeks ago they told me that by the measurements the baby was already over 4 pounds and that was when I was like 7 1/2 months, the lady even looked at me and was like I hope you don't think you are having anything under nine pounds I just glared at her at was like shut your mouth please 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 14th, 2005 8:46 PM
wendi you read my mind lol ive been craving taco bell for like a week now but my husband doesnt want taco bell so ihavent gotton any :( 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 14th, 2005 8:47 PM
yuck i just took my prenatal vitamins...they taste so nasty 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 14th, 2005 8:47 PM
Chelsie i hope you don't have abig baby 

Name: Stefanie | Date: Nov 14th, 2005 8:48 PM
Oh and when I say my fiance is a huge guy I don't mean like 400 pounds or anything like that I mean he does have some meat on him but I meant he is really tall too I am like 5'5 and he is like 6'4 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 14th, 2005 8:48 PM
yeah well anyways im gonna go lay down now cuz i feel really bad...ill talk to you later bye 

Name: Stefanie | Date: Nov 14th, 2005 8:50 PM
it is so nice to hear that other pregnant women eat fast food too I LOVE TACO BELL, but i usually have to hide it cause everyone yells at me thats not healthy blah blah blah Well its not like I eat it everyday(( i am not saying that I wouldn't but I don't) 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 14th, 2005 8:56 PM
Chelsie sorry to hear you don't feel good honey. Try to take a nap if u can. Stefanie i love fast food and yeah everyone always says it's not good for me. But i can't help it it tastes so good. 

Name: Stefanie | Date: Nov 14th, 2005 8:58 PM
Yeah I think I might take a nap for a little while too, just incase I am up late again tonight, but if I get home from the hospital and dinner early enough I will come back on to see if you girls are on, if not talk to you tomorrow. Bye 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 14th, 2005 8:59 PM
Well if you girls are taking a nap i sure know i could use one. 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 14th, 2005 9:20 PM
Hey girls i tired to sleep but i just couldn't get comfortable.
I hope you have better luck. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 14th, 2005 10:31 PM
im going to taco bell!!!!! 

Name: dan | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 8:32 AM
Hi i am due in feb.Those who know the sex fo their babies plz post the heart beat of the baby as shown in latest scan.I heard that heart beat depends on sex of baby.
plz help.. 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 2:37 PM
good morning chelsie and stefanie how are you feeling this morning? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 3:05 PM
bad...really bad 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 3:05 PM
aw sweetie what's wrong honey? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 3:10 PM
last we went to taco bell for dinner...then we had to go to my husbands work so he could redo his brakes and as i was standing there my stomach started to hurt so i just thought it was the food...after a few minutes it hurt so bad i couldnt walk...so i went to the bathroom and i guess i got my period, or atleast im guessing it was my period starting my my stomach still was hurting so bad i wanted to cry...so i stood there a hour in so much pain and so sad and i didnt want to say anything to my husband cuz i would have started crying...so when we got home i ran to the bedroom cuz i coldnt handle telling him 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 3:17 PM
Oh honey i'm so sorry to hear that. Pain like that is horrible do you still have the same pain today? Did you get your period? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 3:18 PM
yeah my stomach is hurting and i got my period 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 3:26 PM
Are you having problems going to the bathroom at all? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 3:28 PM
no it hurts a little to go to the bathroom though 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 3:32 PM
oh that's too bad. Does it take awhile to go? 

Other Pages First ... 3 6 9 12 15 18 21 24 27 30 ... Last
Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us