Hello, guest
|
Name: DJ
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 8:29 PM
yeah i dont know what i would do with out my husband...the only think thats gonna suck is he works everyday untill 5 exept on sat and sun. and then we have his son who is 2 everyother weekend and every wen. night so when i start showing its gonna be hard to take care of him and chase him while my husband is cleaning and making dinner 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 8:35 PM
Wow chasing around a two year old, that's gonna be intresting for ya honey. How far along do you think you are? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 8:37 PM
i dont know im guess around a month or so like i said i got my period at teh end of sept. then oct. i didtn get it and now its nov. and i still havent got it which makes it about 2-3 weeks late 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 8:43 PM
Man i can't wait until january. It feels so far away. I'm so anxious to be a mother and at the same time after awile it will be nice to get back to work. I do miss working full time. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 8:45 PM
the tiredness and night sickness and cravings all started about a week and a half ago so im not that far along if i am pregant 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 8:47 PM
yeah i dont work and i dont see the point in working 7 months then having to quit cuz after i have my baby my husband wants me to work after the babys born but im not puting my baby in day care and we have no one to watch it 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 8:48 PM
Hey chelsie do you vomit a lot or are you just mostly nauseous? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 8:50 PM
i just get nauseous i dont throw up 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 8:55 PM
Chelsie i've got a migraine starting and i think i'm gonna go lie down for awhile. I haven't gotten one in a long time so it might be a pretty bad one. This is the last thing i need today. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 8:56 PM
ok well my email address is sk8ergirl_chelsie@yahoo so if you would like to chat IM me or email me...i hope you feel better 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 8:58 PM
Thanks i'll try to e-mail you later or talk to ya on this board. 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 9:14 PM
Man chelsie i can't even lie down everything just hurts and i have tears streaming down my face as i write this. I called my dr. and made an appt. But i couldn't get in until friday. I don't know what else to do. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 9:25 PM
im sorry i wish i could help you 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 9:26 PM
i feel really bad cuz when i feel bad i usally have my husband there to hold me and that really helps alot 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 9:36 PM
Thanks sweetie just talkin to you helps me. I do wish i had someone to hold me. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 9:41 PM
just think it will all be worth it when you hold that small beautiful baby in your arms 

Name: heather | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 9:41 PM
wendi --] are you having a boy or a girl because i have back pains and im only 12 wks pregnant (so they say) and very nauseous. and everyone tells me im having a girl because i didnt have any pain with my son until i went into labor i had labor backpains LOL. 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 9:47 PM
Hi Heather i'm having a girl. Not sure of a name though. 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 9:48 PM
Yeah chelsie it will be worth it when my baby finally does come. It's just so difficult now. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 9:52 PM
i hope i havea girl we already picked out names...if its a girl its rachel elizabeth and it its a boy its dominic but we havnt decided on a middle name 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 9:53 PM
i like dominic paul cuz my grandpas name was paul and i think that would make him happy but my husband dosnt care for that name 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 9:53 PM
Oh i love the name Rachel Elizabeth that's so beautiful. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 9:55 PM
we both want a girl because he has a 2 year old son named seth james so we want a girl 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 9:57 PM
Chelsie do you think you'll take a test soon. The sooner you know the more plans you and your husband can make. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 10:00 PM
he gets payed tomarow so maybe if we have the money we can buy one but if we dont have then money it miht have to wait a few days but i think ill be able to talk him into buyin one tomarow 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 9th, 2005 3:38 PM
Hey Chelsie how are ya doin today? I've been reading some of the other posts and i'm so sorry people don't believe you and are judging you. Just remember i'm here for you so don't let them get to you. Take care sweetie 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 9th, 2005 3:42 PM
hi wendi im doing ok beside people being mean...some of the things they said really hurt me i was crying...who would tell someone they hope they dont have kids? i didnt think i could get pregnant and i was so upset for a year...i think thats one of the worst things to say to someone. 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 9th, 2005 3:53 PM
Oh sweetie i'm so sorry you were crying. This time in your life is difficult enough as it is. Just know i'm here for ya and please don't let it get the best of you honey. Stay strong for you and your baby. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 9th, 2005 3:56 PM
thank you...im ok now it was just one person was saying she hopes i dont have a baby right now cuz i need to grow up and it really hurt..but im over it if she wants to be rude and immature i dont care...but yeah ill probally get the test today...my husband dosnt want to buy one cuz he said they dont work but i would rather get one just to see...i think hes worried it will upset me if it comes back neg. but i know those things can be wrong so i wont get upset 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 9th, 2005 4:11 PM
That sounds like a plan. Let me know when you get the result.
I will be here to support you no matter what the result is. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 9th, 2005 4:13 PM
thank you 

Other Pages First ... 3 6 9 12 15 18 21 24 27 30 ... Last
Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us