Hello, guest
|
Name: DJ
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: chelsie' | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:22 PM
no problem...and just forget about him...maybe he will change his mind when he sees his kids and how cute the are 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:25 PM
that's what's so stressful i want to just forget him but he won't leave me alone. Speaking of stress i could so use a massage right now. My feet and back would definetly appreciate it. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:26 PM
yeah last night i asked my husband to rubb my back and he said after sex so we had sex but i never got my back rubbed lol 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:27 PM
well chelsie at least you got to have sex. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:29 PM
yeah it wasnt that good though...it hurt at first and then we got blood all over the bed...my husband almost past out from all the blood 

Name: Stefanie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:30 PM
I'm back girls at least temporarily...I have to run back out in a little while but I am here for now, anything exciting happen while I was gone LOL 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:31 PM
aw honey that's not good. Has that ever happened to you before? What do you think caused the blood to come out? 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:33 PM
glad to have you back Stefaine not much new just my ex being a jerk and the usual pains. I still have to run to the bathroom every now and then too. But anyway how are you feeling sweetie? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:34 PM
i dont know but it was pretty bad...it wasnt really bad to the point were i should have gone to the hosp. but i guess im having a heavy peroid 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:34 PM
i didnt get it last month thats why its so heavy 

Name: Stefanie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:35 PM
So to continue my questions from yesterday, what nationalities are you girls and what religion if you have one at all, I just like to know that so I don't ever say something that could be misinterpreted the wrong way or offend anyone 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:37 PM
Hi Stefaine i'm white and a Christian how about you?
Chelsie i'm sorry your period is so heavy. Are you still bleeding a lot today? 

Name: Stefanie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:38 PM
That's it Wendi give me his damn number I am gonna call him and give him a piece or my mind. LOL I am only kidding unless of course you ever wanted me to call and rip him a new one. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:39 PM
white and a Christian too...im not bleed really bad but its still kinda heavy which is really wierd cuz i usally only bleed 4 days and its usally only heavy one or two days 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:40 PM
Stefaine thanks for getting my back. I don't think that's necessary at least not yet. 

Name: Stefanie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:40 PM
Well I am mostly Italian, some Indian, German, I pretty much am a mutt made up of everything, and I am Catholic, which is pretty much the same as Christian as far as I know. 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:43 PM
Chelsie that's great your a Christian too. Now we can pray for one another. Not that i haven't been praying for you guys before. 

Name: Stefanie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:46 PM
It's funny since I have been talking to you guys I find myself trying to be more aware of whats going on in the areas that you live in, like I was saying earlier about how close you were to the wildfires Wendi, and Chelsie me and you are only really like 2 states apart. 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:47 PM
that's cool Stefanie how are ya doing this afternoon? Damn i can't type all of a sudden. 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:49 PM
Stefanie i've been doing the same thing. Everytime i see the weather channel i always want to know the tempature where you girls are. 

Name: Stefanie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:53 PM
My stomach has been cramping and tightening all day, I really have been getting a lot of Braxton Hicks lately, I am starting to think that I am not gonna make it until January with this baby, I really think that I am gonna have him in Dec which would be cool but at the same time really scary cause that seems way to close. 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:58 PM
Stefaine i hear ya about the stomach problems i too think my babies may come in december too. 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:08 PM
hey girls my legs are so gross right now. I really do need to shave them. I just can't see myself waddling into the bathtub to shave them right now. Maybe this weekend. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:15 PM
my hair is still damp...i hate having long hair and its thick 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:17 PM
wow chelsie your hair is still damp? you definetly sound like you need at least a trim, to cut some of the thickness away. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:23 PM
yeah i need to get it trimmed but my husband wont let mecut it short like i want to 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:25 PM
why not it sounds like something you want to do. And short hair is so cute. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:26 PM
he dosnt like short hair and i dont want it really short just shoulder lenght but he says if i cut my he will cut his hair and i said if he cuts his hair ill shave my head so we agreed no to cut our hair...he has hair as long as mine 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:29 PM
shoulder length is how short i went when i cut it awhile ago.
It was weird at first but i'm liking it more and more lately. 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:34 PM
how long is your hair now? Stefaine are you still on line? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:35 PM
my hair is about to the middle of my back my husband is about the same lenght mine is alittle longer though 

Other Pages First ... 3 6 9 12 15 18 21 24 27 30 ... Last
Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us