Hello, guest
|
Name: DJ
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 22nd, 2005 5:02 PM
only once cuz we were both tired and my stomach was upset so we went and layed in bed 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 22nd, 2005 5:04 PM
I miss getting kissed on the neck 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 22nd, 2005 6:24 PM
chelsie are you here? or are you taking a nap? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 22nd, 2005 6:32 PM
im on i was just scanning stuff so my conmputer is being slow 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 22nd, 2005 6:33 PM
I hate technolgy soemtimes 

Name: TIRED OF WENDI/CHELSIE | Date: Nov 22nd, 2005 7:00 PM
Umm, why dont you 2 exchange e-mails to coorespond ..... nobode here really wants to know about your your backaches / headaches / and the rest of the stupid stuff that you 2 are talking about ! 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 22nd, 2005 7:11 PM
then dont read it...stay out of this forum no one is forcing you to read this so just dont read it 

Name: maybe you should | Date: Nov 22nd, 2005 7:29 PM
Maybe you should make your own chat room or start IM each other if you know what that means? P.S. its also alot faster!!! 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 22nd, 2005 7:38 PM
well maybe you should mind your own bussniess 

Name: to chelsie&wendi | Date: Nov 22nd, 2005 7:46 PM
why dont you just start a new topic and make the title for chelsi&wendi only so people wont get aggervated opening this and finding its just you 2 fot the past month talkin bout how fat and ugly you are and how poor you r but want to have a kid anyway 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 22nd, 2005 7:51 PM
why do you guys have to be so mean to us. I mean it's not like we are hurting anyone. maybe we will start a new topic just for us. what do you think chelsie? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 22nd, 2005 8:00 PM
i think there just immature and if they dont want to read what were talking about then they should just stay out of this forum...my hand hurts cause i hit it on the car...i was getting out and i stumbled and hit it...but i dont have to explain myself...and even though im not pregnant but i have just as much right to be here as everyone else...so you all can go to hell and leave me and wendi alone cuz we never did anything wrong for you to treat us like this 

Name: to wendi | Date: Nov 22nd, 2005 8:02 PM
im sorry I get so mad to because i to am pregnant with hormones and thought this was about a DJ 19 yr old and when i just opened it it was you girls at it. I can see why others are getting fustrated. but i would think it sounds like you wouldnt have to get upset anymore if you guys just start a new topic for you so no one can say anything plus you wont have to scroll down so far to get to the latest coment. I 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 22nd, 2005 8:03 PM
wendi i made us our own forum...its called just for chelsie, wendi and Stefanie 

Name: Maybe you Should | Date: Nov 22nd, 2005 8:04 PM
Wendi, that is the smartest idea that you came up with, I think it is so great that you start your own forum. I wish I thought of that.... 

Name: ENOUGH | Date: Nov 22nd, 2005 8:08 PM
to: chelsie / wendi ...... PLEASE ..... start your own chat or like MAYBE YOU SHOULD posted --- IM each other ...if you know how!
It is a bit annoying hearing about all of your damn aches and pains. 

Name: ENOUGH | Date: Nov 22nd, 2005 8:11 PM
chelsie & wendi ...... THANK YOU ..... good luck to both of you! 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 22nd, 2005 8:12 PM
to ENOUGH,
maybe if you read befor you spoke you would have seen that i made a room for me a wendi so shut up and think befor you say something stupid 

Name: Danielle | Date: Nov 23rd, 2005 7:01 AM
Hi im 16 married and having a girl in january i cant wait
Congraulations to everyone 

Other Pages First ... 3 6 9 12 15 18 21 24 27 30 ... Last
Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us