Hello, guest
|
Name: DJ
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 9:28 PM
why don't you want to see your family sweetie? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 9:33 PM
ive just been having a ruff year and this will be me and my husbands first christmas married...we spend last christmas together at his parents and we get seth from 10 am-8pm so we'll be dealing woth him all day and my family just annoys me...my wedding shower is sat. and my dad and his side of the family is gonna be there and i havent seen them in 6 years...i guess its cuz im not close to any of my family...my mom dis owned me...my dad stop speaking to me...my aunt lied about me and to me...i dont know i just want to stay home and cry...cuz i was gonna tell thme christmas or thanksgiving that i was pregnant 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 9:37 PM
Oh sweetheart i didn't know you were having so many problems with your family. The very last thing you need right now is to put down and hurt by your family. I don't blame you at all for not wanting to see them. If you don't tell them then when are planning on telling them? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 9:39 PM
i dont know...i will think of something...but right now i dont want to see them 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 9:40 PM
ill hve to see all of them sat. which im really getting nervous about 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 9:41 PM
aw honey it'll be all right. Your husband will be there to support you won't he? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 9:43 PM
yeah...and im really glad we'll have seth too so if he crys it can get us away from everyone and maybe leave early lol 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 9:45 PM
wow my boobs are really hurting me bad all of a sudden. Has that ever happened to you. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 9:46 PM
no...only when my husband grabs them really fast lol 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 9:48 PM
i don't know why they suddely hurt, i definetly don't have a husband to grab them for me. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 9:49 PM
yeah mine acts like a kid...i tell him no but he still does it anyways...then when he dosnt get his way he pouts lol 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 9:51 PM
wow he grabs them anyway huh? Mine are so sensitive that sometimes in the shower if the water is to strong i scream a little cause it stings. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 9:56 PM
he likes to touch them and even when hes gentle it hurts and then sometimes he'll rub them the wrong way or something and i get mad and he stops...for a while 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 9:59 PM
how often does he do this? that sounds like it can be plently painful if he doesn't stop right away. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 10:02 PM
its not to bad...he dosnt do it to hurt me and he is really gentle but sometimes he'll touch it wrong and it hurts really bad...but anyways i should go cuz im getting a headache and he should be home and he likes to sit on the computer for a minute to check his email and then we like to sit and talk...so ill talk to you later or tomarow bye 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 15th, 2005 10:04 PM
all right chelsie have a good night. I'm gonna go try to finally take a nap. Using a few pillows to support my back. 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 16th, 2005 2:43 PM
good morning how did everyone sleep last night? 

Name: Rahnee.... | Date: Nov 16th, 2005 3:50 PM
hopefully this works *test* 

Name: Rahnee | Date: Nov 16th, 2005 3:52 PM
Good morning Wendi, no I didnt sleep so well...actually I had terrible nightmares and was up most of the night....again. How about you?

Chelsie, I am so sorry to hear you are having such an awful time lately. I don't know what to say, Im just sorry...and I hope things go better for you real soon.

Stefanie, nice to meet you.

The other post was a test, because I have tried posting about 13 times it kept saying page not found so I had to go to IE. 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 16th, 2005 4:14 PM
Oh Rahnee i'm sorry you didn't sleep to well last night. I know what it's like to have bad nightmares i had some the other night and they weren't pleasant. 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 16th, 2005 5:50 PM
chelsie are you doing okay today? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 16th, 2005 5:50 PM
yeah i just woke up 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 16th, 2005 5:55 PM
I had a pretty rough night myself 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 16th, 2005 5:56 PM
we watched that movie...it was really sad...but it was good...it mad me cry and laugh and most of the time i was on the edge of my seat...it was really good 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 16th, 2005 5:58 PM
i guess i'll have to watch it then. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 16th, 2005 6:13 PM
im so cold 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 16th, 2005 6:17 PM
why are you so cold honey? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 16th, 2005 6:21 PM
im always cold 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 16th, 2005 6:25 PM
How did you sleep last night? I actually slept okay. I just had to keep getting up to use the bathroom. Sometimes that took awhile so that was kind of frustrating. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 16th, 2005 6:31 PM
i slept fine...my husband and i had a fight so we went to bed mad and i told him i wasnt gonna be home when he got home from work today....but this morning i forgot and we made up lol 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 16th, 2005 6:32 PM
well that's good you made up. What were you guys fighting about? 

Other Pages First ... 3 6 9 12 15 18 21 24 27 30 ... Last
Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us