Hello, guest
|
Name: DJ
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 4:50 PM
I'm having bad cramps today and i keep having to run to the bathroom. I don't understand i ate healthy yesterday. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 5:44 PM
sorry my computer was messing up...but anyways guess what...last night i told you were gonna be getting 800 back well now its 2670 cuz i found more checks he sent her....and we wont get it back but we wont have to pay chils support for a few month so we will have like 120 extra a week so were gonna start saving for the baby 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 5:51 PM
that's good news sweetheart. Money is always a good thing to have especially since a baby is on the way. I'm pretty lonely today i've been crying a lot. If i didn't have you and this board i don't know who i would talk too. Thanks for listening. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 5:54 PM
its no problem i like talking to you your a very sweet person your baby is very lucky to have you as there mother...oh yeah i dont remember if i asked you befor but are you having a boy or girl or do you know? 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 5:56 PM
I'm actually having twins. Both girls. Sometimes the thought of having two babies at once and being on my own is too much. I get stressed out just thinking about it. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:00 PM
awwww i want twins but my husband would have a heart attack...that must be murder on you...but everything will work out i think the only think that matters is that there loved....have you picked out names? 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:05 PM
I was thinking Morgan for a girl and Aaron for a boy. What do think? I don't have middle names picked out. Maybe you can help me with that, any ideas would be helpful. Yeah it has been real hard on my body and i know it's gonna be hard finacially when they do come. My poor back and feet are not to happy with me. What am i gonna do? i need to go back to work as soon as i can, but i don't know who will watch my babies? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:07 PM
where do you live? middle names are hard...we already picked out names....if its a girl rachel elizabeth and if its a boy dominic paul 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:10 PM
I live in california what about you hun? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:11 PM
i live in michigan 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:15 PM
are you gonna make your ex pay child support? 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:19 PM
Well i think so. But a part of me wants nothing to do with him anymore. He's such a jerk and anytime i try to talk to him about me or the babies he gets so angry and i wound up crying and getting all worked up. What would you do? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:21 PM
i would wait untill the babys are born then just take him to court 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:24 PM
That's a good idea. It's just that i would appreciate and need his support now. Not only fincancially but definetly emotionally.
I just cry all the time now. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:26 PM
i dont know what the laws are but maybe you can take him to court now to get support...but if he wants to be a jerk then you dont need him 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:29 PM
I talked to him last night, and when it was over i was so upset i cried for an hour and i got sick. My stomach is not happy with me today. How is your stomach doing sweetie? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:31 PM
i havnet really eaten yet cuz im not hungry but itas a little upset 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:33 PM
not only does my stomach hurt today, but my breasts are killing me. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:36 PM
yeah last night mine were really sore and my husband grabbed my right nipple i screamed and he was like...i just wanted to see if i could play with it but i guess not 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:38 PM
are both your nipples sore or is it just the left one? Do you guys still have a lot of sex? That's another thing i miss sometimes. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:42 PM
both are sore but he pinched my right one...he likes to play with my nipples and befor i got preg. i allowed him to play with them all the time but now there really sore just to touch...we still have a lot of sex...at least once a night sometime 2-4 times a night 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:45 PM
Wow you guys have a lot of sex. I get horny sometimes and i miss having my bf around. I have to take care of it on my own if you know what i mean. I'm kinda horny right now. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:46 PM
lol yeah i usally get that problem when hes at work...it sucks 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:46 PM
what do you usually do about it? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:47 PM
i have a pink rubber duckie and umm yeah 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:49 PM
do you use it a lot? I have a dildo but i think i need some more toys. What else would you recommend 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:51 PM
yeah...i dont know i personally like vibrators. 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:52 PM
I forgot i have one of those too. Those work really well. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:58 PM
yeah they do 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 6:59 PM
all this talk about it is making me more horny. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 7:02 PM
lol 

Other Pages First ... 3 6 9 12 15 18 21 24 27 30 ... Last
Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us